👑THIRTY-ONE👔

♥️HAPPY 2024♥️

RAJVEER'S POV:-

I woke up the next day and went to the office earlier than usual while snotty was sleeping soundly...I had a few meetings but that bitter feeling of introducing her as my fucking wife was still adamant.....

"Ready to introduce your wife to the world...".. Avinash said wriggling his eyebrows but went quiet when he saw my sour mood

"Don't...don't fucking test me..."..i said and he nodded..."Shanaya would be there too..."..he said and I banged my fist on the desk...

"Fuck my life...Tell your sister to keep away from Sara..."...i said and got up....pinching my nose with frustration....

"it wont be good for my fucking image if anyfuckingthing happens.....that's the whole purpose of bringing Sara...my image...."..I said and Avinash nodded...

I asked Avinash to tell Shanaya to stay away not because I care about Sara....but because as much as a chatterbox Sara is....she is still too fucking immature and delicate...she has a mouth that can blabber...but she is a little kid inside whereas Shanaya is a damn straightforward manipulator who doesn't sees sense when she targets someone....and on top of it I won't be able to tolerate snotty's stupid blabberings about Shanaya if anything happens between them...

"I'll try...Shanaya doesn't pays heed to anyone except herself...don't worry...I'll handle her.."..he said and i came out of my office....

I went towards my car and drove off... reaching home...and went towards my office at home directly to check some mails...while Anita aunty knocked and informed me that my parents are going for a dinner with some family friends...

I saw the time and decided to get ready...I showered in my office bathroom...so that I don't have to face that silly girl who has now occupied my fucking room..and came out dressed in my Black tuxedo and white shirt when it was time....

"Anita aunty...call Sara...."..i said and took out my phone...checking my mails again....it was more than an hour late than the time i told her to be ready at..and I was mad...fucking mad at her......

Finally I heard heels clicking on the marble...I turned around facing the staircase ready to give her a good fucking earful when I saw her....and fuck....My words got lost in my mouth...

From all the fucking colours in the world...she chose to wear the most obnoxious and the most hateful colour to ever exist...she wore pink....but still managed to look so fucking beautiful....that it was nearly impossible for me to take my eyes off her...

that it was nearly impossible for me to take my eyes off her