👑TWENTY-NINE👔

"This is your home too beta...Please visit often it's nice to have you with us..."... Snotty's mother said and I smiled politely at her looking at my watch....fuck I need to leave....

"How is marriage...I know it's very difficult to tolerate Sara...Only her daddy can tolerate her..."...Her mother said while Snotty gasped...atleast someone has the fucking sense of morality in this family....

"Mummy ek baat batadu Rajveer ko koi dikkat nahi hai mujhse vo mujhe na jhel nahi rahe hai balki unko to main acchi lagti hu tabhi to shaadi Kari hai haina kucchu....".. Snotty said looking at me while I looked away

(Let me tell you something Rajveer doesn't has any problems with me..he is not tolerating me infact he likes me..am I right...)

"Aur ek second ye jhelne ka kya matlab hai....aap mujhe jhelte ho......dekho mujhe hurt karne ki koshish mat karo vaise aajkal mujhe na kisi baat ka bura nahi lagta sach bolu to vo kya hai na meri shaadi ho gayi hai na mere kucchu ke saath main toh bohot khush hu...."...she said kissing my shoulder while her mom glared at her....

(One second what do you mean by tolerating....You tolerate me...don't try to hurt me...let me tell you I don't feel bad about anything these days...I'm married to Rajveer...)

"Rajveer please Aaj raat yahi rukk jao...".. Snotty whispered in my ear and that was it...."I need to leave for Delhi...I have a meeting and am getting late..."..I said getting up ignoring her touching her mother's feet...

(Rajveer please stay tonight...)

"Next time please you have to stay for the night...I won't take no as an answer..."..her mother said and I nodded..."Sanjeev Rajveer is leaving..."..her mother called her father who was at his office attending a call...

"Thankyou for your advices...I'm definitely going to consider investing in the housing complex as you said...It was nice having a discussion with you..."..his father said patting my back and I touched his feet too...

Sometimes I can't fucking understand if Sara is even the real daughter of her parents...both are so mature then how can they sire such a erratic child is out of my fucking mind...

"We haven't sent away our daughter of anything we have gained a son...Next time you have to stay but for now work comes first..."..his father said while I gave a small smile walking towards my car...

I felt a knock on my window and obviously Snotty again came to give me a headache...."Kucchu mujhse mile Bina Jaa rahe the..."..she said with tears rolling down and I huffed trying to calm down...

(You were going without meeting me..)

"I'm already late Sara...Stay comfortably for as long as you like..no need to return soon...." or just stay fucking forever...I said while she started crying more..."Roz mujhe call karna aur apna khayal rakhna....Mummy ji Papa ji ka bhi main jaldi aajaungi wapas.."..she said peppering kisses on my face...

(Call me daily and take care of yourself along with Mom and dad... I'll come back soon..)

As if I'll respond to her calls...I need space from her...She is utterly stupid and impossible to stay with...and these days will do a lot of good for me and my business as I'll be getting a lot of work done....

"Ye lo mera perfume..aur ye lo rose...apne paas rakhna meri yaad aaye to ise dekhlena..."..she said and again started talking shit...unable to take more of her nonsense I interrupted her and finally drove away.....taking a breath of relief.....and saw Snotty still crying hugging her father

(Take my perfume and rose... if you'll miss me look at these...)

I dumped the stupid rose and her perfume that she gave me in the backseat while driving...rolling my eyes talking to one of my investors...Hoping she stays at her parents for the longest time possible...