Worry

Sarada's POV

Boruto was getting closer and closer. Just as his lips brushed against mine, there was a knock on the door. He groaned and pulled away. He looked at me and said "I'll be get going now. You can just walk through the village. Don't worry about anything I'll be just around". With that he walked away. I was so disappointed that we didn't get to finish what we started. He opened the door and got out leaving the door open for the girl to enter.

She could've just waited till we were done. I was so damn frustrated about this whole situation. I shrugged and focused back on the mission that I have to finish. I walked down the hall and into the village. People were chatting among each other. Lots of faces can be seen since the festival was going on. At this rate no one could identify the people of this village and the people  out of this village. This was the perfect opportunity for the people to pull their stunt. Hopefully we can bring an end to this as soon as we can. 

I looked around the place. My eyes searching for the face of Boruto. He was no where seen. He must be doing a very good job at hiding. Or he just lost focus and went somewhere. Soon I walked into a dark ally. No light. No people. Just me and the dark. This place really gives me the creepy vibe. This was the kind of place where people would get kidnapped. Soon I felt the presence of someone else. I didn't turn around cause I didn't want them to think I'm a ninja. 

The presence was getting closer and closer. Suddenly my eyes were covered with a piece of cloth. I tried to set myself free like a normal person would do in a situation like this. The made me smell something. Which made me unconscious. The last thing I remember is them taking me somewhere. 

When I opened my eyes I had to take sometime to get used to the brightness. once I got used to the brightness I saw many other young beautiful women. Some were crying while others looked like they had given up at this point. Some guys entered the room. One guy's face was covered with a mask like the sixth Hokage. The other two were just smiling eviy. 

My hands were tied behind my back. The guy on the middle looked at us and said "now, let us make you all beautiful and we'll start the bidding at 8:30 pm".  With that every single one of his gang took one girl with them. The guy who was giving the orders grabbed me by my hair and made me stand up. At this point I don't care if I get busted also. I tried to free my hands but they used some sort of material that I can't break by strength. 

He dragged me to a room and locked the door behind. He threw me on the bed and said " should I undress you or will you do it by yourself". He shrugged and came closer to me with a lustful eyes. At this point I was really starting to get scared. There was no way that I could defend myself. Even if I'm a ninja I'm still a women. 

His hands were about to touch my body when suddenly he was kicked back. I looked at the figure and saw a guy from before. The guy with the mask on. He untied my hands and said " no body will touch her. Do you know it took everything in me to stop myself from killing you when you pulled her up by her hair. So what do you say? How would you like to die?". 

I looked at the person who was removing his mask. I looked at him and it was none other than Boruto. A wave of relief washed over me. He was here all along? He was beating that guy to death. Not gonna lie but in a weird way I found it hot. He was so angry. I don't understand why though. He stopped and looked at me. He sat in front of me and slowly patted my hair. 

He looked at my eyes and said " does it hurt? Did it hurt a lot when he pulled your hair". His eyes showed worry. He was worried for me? I don't what this feeling was but I was feeling weird. A good kind of weird. What is he doing to me??? 

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Hey guys sorry for the late update. My laptop was broken so I had to wait till it was fixed. It is still not fixed but I wrote with my phone. I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. Byeeee guys.