Mitsuki?

Sarada's POV

We both were now at the village. We rescued all the girls who were kidnapped. He was leading all the girls to their houses. while I was still confused with the feeling he made me feel. I looked at him as he was walking towards me with a smile on his face. He talked to the mayor of the village who was next to me. While he was talking the Mayor a bird cam flying and landed on Boruto's shoulder. He gently took the paper from the bird's leg and unfolded the paper. His eyes widened and he disappeared suddenly. I was Hella confused. 

The mayor looked at me and I gave a nervous laugh. As the mayor was asking me to wait for their last festival night Boruto landed near me. He quickly bid goodbye and he picked me up bridal style before entering a portal. Portal? How the hell did he made a portal appear out of no where. He entered it and in a minute we were in Hokage's office. He kept me down and walked to the window. He closed his eyes for a while and suddenly threw a kunai in my direction. I was so shocked by his actions. 

But turns out that he didn't throw the kunai at me. The kunai went behind me just avoiding my face. I looked at my back and saw that there stood my dad. The kunai went directly in his chest. I could see that he was surprised as well. I shouted Papa and started running towards him when i was yanked back. I looked at my arm and  Boruto was holding it tightly while holding me close. He was holding me tightly but it didn't hurt. He looked at my dad and said "so what's you're real objective? And btw your disguise sucks. I mean you could have chosen anyone but you went with sensei. He will be disappointed to see this"

Once he said that I took a proper look at him and I realized that it was not my dad. It was indeed someone else. Boruto let go off me slowly and focused back on the guy. But he still looked at me and checked if he hurt me in anyway which made me blush a little. He walked to the guy and said "so come on tell me". with that he sat on the desk in the hokage's office. He was looking totally badass. His black cape was definitely suiting him. 

The door to the office opend and in came dad and seventh hokage. They both looked at me and then at Boruto and said "you already got him?". To which Boruto only answered with a nod. Dad effect. Both of them walked and stood next to Boruto. Even though Boruto is the son of the seventh hokage and had some of his features, Boruto was definitely giving off the same vibe as dad. Which made me smile a little.

The guy suddenly made a run for it. He was already out of the window. But to my surprise no one was following him. I looked at the three guys in the room and Boruto said "don't mind him, Mitsuki is already following him". Mitsuki? wasn't he on a mission? Boruto laughed at my reaction and said "come on lets go. I'll fill u in on the mission on the way". I nodded and followed him out. While we were running I took notice of his little features. He changed. In a good way. I can't wait to see what comes next for the three of us.

A/N

I'm so sorry for not uodating guys. I'm planning to start updating again since I got some new ideas. I hope to see u guys in the next chapter as well.

bye guys, stay safe....