WHAT??

Sarada's POV

As we were running Boruto said "so, I need u to listen carefully. Remember Mitsuki going on a solo mission? well the mission he was assigned is not what we thought it was. This is even bigger than that. This is the actual reason why me and sensei came back early. Kara is way bigger than we thought. And surely way more dangerous. We have got a huge lead on this and Kawaki is working on this as well". I nodded in understanding and he said "So, Kawaki and Mitsuki is going to take a look at the hideout that's located in the east side while, we go and find a guy named Korai. While me and sensei were away we heard he got Intel so we are going to ask him to come with us. Well he doesn't have much of  a choice but to come. I'm just gonna ask him. you know to be a bit nice.

Okay they got this all planned without me. I was so disappointed that they left me out of the planning part. I mean I could have helped too. "Now Sarada don't overthink this. I know you could have helped us plan this all. You were out of village the night me and sensei met up with dad and Mitsuki and Shikamaru uncle". I wanted to ask him how he knew what I was thinking but he looked forward as if he was looking for something. So I dropped the subject. 

We were very far into the woods and the sun was going down. But, Boruto didn't look like he was going to stop anytime soon. Suddenly he looked at me and gave me a closed eyed smile. I immediately caught on. We are being followed. I looked at the surroundings but couldn't spot anyone. I think same goes for Boruto cause he was looking for the person too. Suddenly a portal formed and he threw me in and came through it and closed. But before he closed the portal we both saw someone trying to get in. However that person was too slow.

He rushed to me and checked for any injuries. I was trying to process what he was doing. Ever since he came back he's always looking out for me. worrying for me. I held his arms which were searching my body for any signs of injuries. "Jeez Boruto. I'm okay. I'm good stop worrying. I'm a ninja I can take care of myself too. And if you are getting this worried about me getting injured by a push, how will you handle it if i were to d-". Immediately I was pushed to the ground. 

He looked furious. "Finish that. I dare you to finish that sentence Uchiha Sarada". His hands were pinning my hands above my head while his legs were trapping mine. I was too stunned to speak when he said " I won't be able to handle myself if anything were to happen to you. And as long as I'm alive I will protect you. I know you are strong and independent. I'm not doubting you or your skills. But if you ever finish that sentence I will --. You know what never mind.  Just don't finish that sentence". 

With that he stood up. leaving me all confused and flushed...........