The most heroic dumpster fall anybody has ever set eyes on

A/N

My dear, unfortunate reader, it seems you have stumbled upon this horrendous fanfic that I have created, do not fear though...nothing bad will happen to any of the characters.

I will probably not make this end up terribly sad like TUMOASD did, also the photo on top are my friends dogs.

But just a quick warning: I am in power here. That means that I have the power to kill off anybody. So, please, respect each other's and don't be bitchy...but chaos on the other hand I love, please, make this have so much chaos.

Also, requests are open, this means that you can ask for anything AND I MEAN ANYTHING.
For example: You can ask for something to blow up, I'll blow it up. You can ask for Your favorite Anime Character to say a single line and then disappear, I'll do that
.

Now, I've done enough talking, let's start this horror movie already.

TW's: Nothing

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You're such an idiot", Tubbo mumbled, from the other side of the com. 

Woosh

That's all Tommy can hear as he grabbles across the sky, his ears almost flattened on his face as a stripped tail swishing around for balance. Tommy, or to say Racoon, is the most pog person the world has ever seen, from his amazing talent of being able to get every woman he sets eyes on, to the fact that he not only owns one, but two guns. To say the least, he is almost as pog as the all holy Philza himself.

Almost.

Philza is the best. He is the light in the dark, the scrunchie to the pick me, the woman to Tommy, the pen to the artist, the blade to the...Blade, the fanfic to the teenager, the-

Something runs around in circles below him, and Racoon drops down to make the most heroic landing you have ever seen...in a dumpster. But nevertheless, still the most heroic landing in a dumpster. His last dumpster fall hadn't been this heroic before, he must've improved since last time.

A racoon jumps next to him- no- that's no racoon- that's something even better- that's a red panda. Racoon gasps slightly, staring into the soul sucking, beady, black eyes that the tropical creature owns. He grins, his smile stretching up to his fluffy, animalistic ears. His hands reach out to pet the red panda and as soon as his fingers touch the soft fur, he declares "I shalt call you Clementine."

Clementine squeaks and jumps onto Racoon. Tommy picks up the red panda and lets her cuddle up into his classic blue sweater. With a grin still splattered onto his face, Tommy calls Tubbo.

"Tubso! Guess what I just found?" his voice his bright and bubbly.

"Oh my good XD, if you found another pet-" Tubbo's voice was cut off, "It's more than just a pet Tubs, it's better, it's a companion, a wonderful member of today's modern society", "Tommy...if this is another farm animal I will-", the tiredness in Tubbo's was evident, "Oh Tubbo...this isn't a farm animal..."

"It's a zoo animal!"