TommyInnit has some great goggles

Tommy was very much panicking right now, although big men don't always panic, Tommy was still panicking. Wait that didn't make much sense...

anyways,

Tommy was freaking out. 

He had another couple of plans to his wonderful mission of finding Clementine, number one, he had to actually get to her. Which would need him to track wherever the little walkie-talkie came from. 

Now, let's not get this wrong, Tommy was and still is a very great coding master. A master of Coding. A coding hero. The hero of coding.

...though tracking wasn't his BEST talent.

Scratch that, he couldn't code or track at all. That was always Tubbo's thing to do. Which was another problem.

Either he could go to Tubbo and Ranboo, ask them for help, save Clementine and THEN fight again with them.

Or he could just check out where the walkie-talkies come from, find the shop, ask who bought them, and then save Clementine all alone...

Plan A was far better than Plan B.

So Tommy went with Plan B.

Alright, first step, finding the shop which sells the walkie-talkies.

Tommy took the walkie-talkie back off the floor and flipped it over to look for the price tag or something or maybe even the name of the company or-

oh...

wait...

huh?

On the back of the walkie-talkie was a little tag with a phone number on it and a 'If Found Please Return To The Big Black Warehouse With A Red Window On The Back Left Corner. Thank You!' Tag on it.

Strange, the author or somebody else or maybe Jesus himself didn't want to write a big chapter about Tommy just traveling and looking around...

strange...

Anyways, Tommy was off immediately. Obviously, the first stop to this all was the warehouse.

He quickly changed into his Theseus outfit and climbed up a building to look down for the direction of the harbor. 

Perhaps he should have thought this more thoroughly through, but never mind. It doesn't matter. 

His feet pattered against the tops of the skyscrapers, leaping from rooftop to rooftop with his grappling hook.

Tommy was on a mission, and nothing could stop him...

other than God, or Jesus, or one of the Heroes.

Oh wait and probably the ice-cream truck man.

He sprinted towards the harbor, where tons of warehouses were for storage.

Finally, he made it to the harbor, scanning around the area, there were tens of possibly hundreds of warehouses around him and every single one was a deep shade of dark gray or plain black. Sure, there were a couple rather colorful warehouses scattered around the blank ones, but they weren't nice colors either. Just other shades of Grey, Beige and sometimes a variant shade of boring blue.

Tommy searched around the harbor for any sign of a stained-glass window. His eyes weren't very good in the dark, but thankfully, his goggles had a bit of night vision in them. 

The world was tainted a shade of green as he scanned the warehouses and planks for the window. 

Perhaps it was just Tommy's eyes playing tricks on him, but for a moment, there was a shine of red from a corner of his vision. 

There, in the far corner between too warehouses was a tightly tucked smaller warehouse behind containers.

The back left corner window was just like how it was described in the return note, a sparkly maroon shade of red.

He let out a sigh of relief, thanking to whoever was out there that he had found the warehouse.

Wasting no time, he ran towards the warehouse.

Rain started coming down in sheets suddenly, only darkening the sky. Tommy would have been lost in the dark if he didn't have night vision goggles.

There was a fluorescent light shining from the scattered windows of the warehouse. 

He did not know what to do, should he sneak in the warehouse and take Clementine?

No, he did not have enough time for that, what if she was in danger? Clementine would not waste time to save him if he were trapped in an unknown warehouse with Americans. 

Yes, that was the right answer, barge in, take Clementine and save her. 

Before the plot armor disappeared, because it sure as hell was not staying on for much longer.

_______________

Sorry to cut that a little short, I promise I will update soon. I know this was a big filler chapter, but I promise the next one is VERY important. I mean...let's be so for real here right now, if you listened to me earlier, you would know what is about to happen. Sorry guys <33 I know I promised, but I'm a Wattpad Author, what can I say?

Anyways, I'll update later this week or the next week. I know this is unusually short, sorry again. School has been sort of stressful and I've got quite literally no free time on my hands. On Thursdays and Tuesdays will be my new updating times, if I don't have tutoring cause yes, I suck at Spanish THAT bad. 

Ending is getting closer and I'll finish soon, not the next chapter though. Can't promise no tears. At least on my side I might shed a couple.

Plot armor is getting destroyed.

Bye bye my little biscuits~

-Po (positive)