Those poor Elevator doors

Truth be told, Tommy wasn't the best at cooking. He probably could burn water if he tried hard enough. 

But since Ranboo was so interested in the teens cooking skills, he would have to survive one night without burning the whole apartment complex down with a single microwave. 

The trio's apartment smelled like an overdose of bath and body works' Japanese Cherry Blossom, Warm Vanilla Sugar and Waikiki Beach Coconut spray (thank you Tubbo for making a new smell and getting a lifelong supply of God awfully strong smelling purfume). So, the smell of burnt food wasn't too strong for their noses to handle.

Ranboo pulled out a bunch of mixing bowls, plates and ingredients which totally hadn't expired in the Middle Ages. He set down the recipe on his phone and called over Tommy and Tubbo, who had been working on beating their record for mario cart. 

"So... what are we gonna burn today?" Tommy asked after an uncomfortable minute of him just sitting there, watching the other two boys have a very intense staring contest. 

"We are going to bake, a cake!" Ranboo the said excited, handing Tommy the phone so he could look at the recipe, which came from a website called 'Bad's baking and cooking recipes', the logo being a happy looking chocolate chip muffin with a bowtie.

Tubbo snatched the phone from Tommy and looked at the recipe with confusion, before nodding his head and grabbing a mixing bowl. His hands quickly reached around the table, searching for some flour and eggs.

"Can you pass me the water?" Tubbo asked Tommy after a while, but just as he was about to give him the water bowl he had filled, the vigilante slipped on the wet floor.

Water spilled everywhere, but it spilled mostly on the ram hybrid. Tubbo stared at his now soaking wet clothes, before snapping his head back up to Tommy, who just sat on the floor dumbfounded and also soaked with tap water. 

Before Tommy could even muster up an "I'm sorry", Tubbo grabbed the spatula and swung it around at him. The vigilante yelped and ducked, sprinting out into the hallway of his apartment complex. He was met with the sight of ugly floral wallpaper and stained carpet of his floor while jumping out of their room.

Tubbo raced out of the room with such force, even the Blade would have cowered in fear against the teen. "I-I didn't mean to spill the water on youuuu!" Tommy screeched and ran down the hallway, searching for the fire exit or elevator so he could escape the wrath of his fellow roommate. 

To this, the ram hybrid just started running faster, spatula still in hand. 

Tommy squeaked loudly, awakening half of his neighbors and making a bunch of annoying, not-very-well-trained dogs start barking at the doors of their homes.

He spotted the elevator at the far end of the hallyway. His legs started burning, but he kept running until his feet met the cold metal flooring of the elevator. 

With all the power of spamming Tommy could muster, he hit the close door button so hard, he wouldn't be all to surprised if the elevator suddenly stopped working in the morning. Just as the door to the lift was about to close, Tubbo rammed his horns into the shafts doors, making to dents in the metal.

He gulped as he heard Tubbo yell out a furious string of curses that even a sailor would call terrible. Filled with relief, Tommy pressed the button to the 1st floor, deciding it would be better if he went on patrol right now, rather than wait for ranboo to be done with his 'Fun Roommate Bonding Experience™'.

To his dismay, he only had his selective vigilante gear with, and none of his comms, so Tubbo would probably murder him once he found out he had gone out on patrol without any contact to the other boys. 

Although, this was a problem for future Tommy, which present Tommy didn't have to deal with. 

He found the alleyway where he had Clementine and most of his vigilante gear hidden. Full of grace and speed, he slipped into the simple clothing he used for his nightly duties, clipping on the utility belt which stored all of his dangerous stuff, such as: Glitter bombs, nerf guns, slinkies and many, little colorful throwing darts which were NOT stolen from a Home Depot.

Clementine crawled out from her little box, dropping Shroud in the designated sleeping area. Her striped tail matched with Tommys, so did her ears and piercing blue eyes. 

"Come over here you sweet, innocent, kind, amazing, trash panda" he motioned for Clem to hop on his shoulder. She leaped gracefully onto his arm and crawled up to his shoulder blade, where she laid down and let herself be fastened with a homemade seatbelt like harness, Tommy had invented on his café break. 

An ear-to-ear grin split across his face, before he launched himself up onto a building with his grappling hook. Clem let off a surprised quack as soon as he was in the air. Although after a few more swings, she got comfortable again and snuggled back into the harness, ignoring the whoops and excited screams which came off of the vigilante.

Slowing down his swings, Tommy started doing poses while in mid-air. Twirling and flinging his arms around like one of the Philza's crows, he leaped through the sky. His giggling filled the quiet, night air and sprung it to life. 

He took a risk and grappled long enough for him to be close to touching to cars underneath him. His hand leant down and touched the car top, the smooth metal shining under his gloved hands. 

Some cars honked at him, but he just ignored them while flying through the air gracefully. 

He aimed for one of the taller buildings. Just as he was about to reach the top, the sinking feeling dawned on him, that he was about to smash into one of the hero towers windows. Quickly his giggling turned into screaming.

Tommy turned to the side of his shoulders where Clementine wasn't at, making sure she wouldn't get hurt while he crashed through the window and into a very bland looking office. The glass shattered and a painful gasp left him rearing into the birch table and spiny chair. He groaned; a glass shard embedded into his shoulder.

The red panda looked unharmed and crawled out of the harness, nudging him affectionally to make sure he was still alive. She circled around his dead-looking body, making sure her friend wasn't actually dead.

Suddenly, footsteps droned outside of the office, worried talking coming from three different voices. Just as Tommy started standing up and whipping off the dust of the smashed desk, three heroes barged into the room.

And wasn't just Tommy so lucky that he had flung himself through the window of the Blades office?

--------------------------------------------------

Anyways, that was kind of forced, so if the writing in here is bad and if some words are misspelled, don't blame poor me. I also have an exam tomorrow, so I'm also quite stressed since I don't know what in all of the good zeus a ADvErBiAlLe bEsTiMmUnG is. 

I know you're reading this Lucky.

You can't hide from me.

I

Will

Murder

You

At

School

For 

Taking

My 

User.