Part 23

Ok guys, so I know I haven't updated in ages....you see, I've kind of lost my inspiration for this storyline, but I don't wanna just leave you all hanging.

So, I've written out a little plot breakdown for you all so that it's not just a cliffhanger.

1. Lila gets exposed through the dropping of Kitsune's Vision. She was trying to kill Mari. Of course she was just an illusion, but Liar-la didn't know that. Lila gets detained. She gets extradited to Italy for previous crimes, never to be seen or heard from again.

2. The Bats research Hawkmoth's identity.

3. They figure it can only be Gabriel Agreste through finding the center of where the Akuma attacks happen.

4. Hawkmoth gets exposed and the Miraculi render judgement. This results in him getting sent to an alternate dimension where he must live out all of the suffering he caused.

5. Adrien gives up the Black Cat Miraculous for fear of becoming like his father.

6. A month after they return to Paris, Chloe, Adrien, and Mari make the decision to permanently move to Gotham.

7. Mari gives the Cat Miraculous to Dami.

8. They all live happily ever after - including Mr. Grumpybutt Damian Al Gul Wayne. (Well, as happily as you can in Gotham)

Please stay tuned for my next project!