Home

Your car slowly pulled up into the triplets driveway making sure not to bump into anything on your way. You grabbed you bag and got out of your car making your way to the front door.

   Once you got there you ring the door bell and wait for someone to answer, the door swiftly opens and there was Matt standing there with a bright smile on his face.

   Matt was the first triplet I met, we met in my seventh grade Science class. We got paired up for a project and instantly clicked, Matt probably knows everything anyone could physically know about me and I have no issue about it.

   "Hey Y/N!" Said Matt pulling me into a big hug.

   "Hey Matty" I said with a smile on my face.

   Matt smiles while shaking his head "c'mon we were just about to start a movies" said Matt turning around and walking to the living room.

   Once I got to the living room I saw nick needly sitting on chair with a blanket wrapped around him, and then Chris sprawled out on the couch with a blanket wrapped around one of his legs.

   "Crispy Creme" I said walking over to Chris dabbing him up.

   I met Chris a little bit after I met Matt, one time Matt invited me over and that's how I met Chris, Chris has to be the funniest person I know and always has a way of making me laugh. oh and the nickname, I started calling Chris crispy creme because for about a week all Chris would play was that one Tik tok about the told lady asking if you've ever been to crispy creme, he found it absolutely hilarious.

   "What's up Y/N" said Chris with his attention still on the screen.

   "Y/N!!!" Said Nick getting up from his chair and hugging me.

   Ive always really known nick from Matt and Chris but me and nick really started getting close in grade 10 photography class. and almost instantly became best friends, Nick and me both love the same things and love talking about it. Nick it's really fucking smart even though he doesn't think he is. I don't even understand most of the words from his Vocabulary, I would 100% say Nick Sturniolo is my best friend.

   "Come sit down we're gonna watch a movie" said Nick going back to his chair.

    "I'm gonna go make popcorn" said Chris already on his way to the kitchen.

   "Come sit" Matt said with his hand on my back pulling me to the couch.

    Matt and I sat down on the same couch chris was just laying on and Matt took the blanket that was there and put it on our lap, Nick was already looking for a movie.

   Chris came back into the living room with a big bowl of popcorn in his hand  "You stole my couch!" Yelled Chris.

"You'll be fine" Matt said putting a arm around the back of the couch.

We all ended up picking a horror movie and nick ended up on the couch beside me because he said he was scared.

A jump scare came up of the screen and we all huddled up screaming.

And that's when I realized.

I was home. L