Road Trip 5

I woke up earlier then usual, 7 to be exact. I didn't get much sleep last night. I spent most of the night crying. But today I feel better. I sat up from my bed, making off the covering. I twisted my body so my legs were hanging off the edge. I rubbed my eyes as I stood up. I turned my head to see Nick sleeping beside me. I walked and opened the door, making my way out. No one was up yet. I walked to the fridge and opened it only to find cans up Pepsi and root beer. I closed the fridge and went to go sit on the couch.

   It's been 30 minutes and all I've been doing have been watching Tik Tok and listening to music. I heard a door open and I see Madi walking out, she saw me and smiled and walked over sitting on the couch beside me. "Todays going to be our last day" she said "what, why?" I said looking at her shocked. "We all talked after you fell asleep and we thought it would be better for everyone." I looked back at her, I didn't have anything to say, I didn't want to ruin the trip.

    "I'm sorry for what she said, Laura said she delt with it, their not going to post the footage anywhere" she said opening her photo and started texting someone. I sat there in shock, I didn't want to ruin the trip, I was just a little upset but that doesn't mean we have to go home, I feel terrible.

     "How'd you sleep" she said. "It was ok, how was yours" I replied back. "Bad, my mom kept snoring." She said giggling. "I'm gonna go pack" said said getting up from the couch and walking back to her room. I decided to do the same, I walked to my door and opened it to see Nick on his phone scrolling through Instagram. "Good morning" I said, he turned his head to look at me, "hey how'd you sleep" he said to me. "Good how was yours?" I asked him. "Good but I got woken up by the sun" he said squinting his eyes.

    "After I fell asleep did you guys make a plan go home today?" I said grabbing my suitcase. "Oh yeah we though it would be better for all of us, we all miss home." He said sitting up and removing the covers. "I'm sorry for ruining the trip." I said hanging my head low. "Y/N it's really not your fault we all feel like going home, it's not your fault." He said walking over to me and giving me a hug. "Thank you." I said "for what?" He replied. "For helping me last night, it means a lot" I said pulling away from the hug. "Let's start packing and then we can go wake up Chris and Matt." He said.

• • • •

   Packing took around 10 minutes to do but it took another 7 minutes to look around our room to see if we forgot anything. "I think we're good" I said. Nick nodded and started walking to the door, with me following. We walked over to their room and knocked to their door, no one answered.

   Nick opened the door to see Matt and Chris sleeping. Nick walked over beside Chris and I walked beside Matt, we both knew we had the same idea. Nick held up his hand and counted down 3,2,1 "WAKE UP" we both screamed.

   Matt and Chris shot up from their bed, Chris let out a girl like scream. "What the fuck" Matt screamed. Nick and me both laughed as they were breathing heavy, "sorry" I said laughing at them. "Hurry up and pack, we're going to leave soon" he said slapping a hand on Chris's back. "Ok ok now leave." Chris said. We all looked at eachother and me and Nick walked out of their room.

I didn't feel like changing because we were going to be in the car for 2 hours and I wasn't going to be wearing anything fancy. I had pj pants on and a Fresh Love sweater on. Laura told us all that we would go to McDonald's for breakfast and just eat in the car. Me and Nick both went into our room to get our stuff and suitcases. "I'm gonna get carsick on the road." I said "I have gum, people say that helps" he said smiling at me.

We brought our suitcases our into the living room and Chris started taking them and putting them in the car "does everyone have everything" she said looking around the house. We all nodded our heads and Chris screamed "yeah" from the car. We all headed out and got in the car, same spots as we came.

This trip was pretty good other then, you know...

—————-
Sorry for not updating

I have a plain wall in my room and I have a brunch of fake flowers, I put lots of them on there as like a flower wall but they all kept falling off, what should I Do with them now?!