Dallas Winston x Insecure!Plus!Reader

Word Count: 1824Insecurities is basically all I'm made of, confidence had been one of the most foreign things to me my whole life

Word Count: 1824
Insecurities is basically all I'm made of, confidence had been one of the most foreign things to me my whole life. Most of my life I've been on the bigger side per-say or what my "better" twin sister says, fat. Her name is Iyana and she's considered "the perfect girl" in my family but I don't blame them she had everything, she was skinny and beautiful unlike me which they made sure to remind me of everyday no matter what since i was only 7. "You look like a pig eating that y/n" and "Stop eating the whole table of food y/n" is what my mom and dad said to me the day of grandma funeral at the repass. It made me cry even harder because it just reminded that my grandma was the only person who didn't comment on my weight and she was gone.

Years laters , I officially turned 18 and decided to run away to the town of Tulsa to escape my family, unfortunately I carried my insecurity and built up walls that seem like they could never be torn down. I found a job at the so-called dingo. It paid pretty well and i was able to find a small house. It was a rather quiet neighborhood apart from my next-door neighbors, The Curtis's. There was Sodapop, Ponyboy, and the eldest, Darry. I'd met them couple times and they've invited over for dinner but I've always declined because i hate people watching me eat. Even tho there was only the three boys living there, they always had 4 other boy basically living there also. There was Keith "Two-bit" Matthews, Johnny Cade, Steve Randle, and the infamous Dallas Winston. I've met them multiple times also, Two was the funny one, Johnny is the shy one, Steve is the car one and Dallas is Dallas. They've always been pretty nice to me and all, asking me how I've been and occasionally flirting but I always brush it off because it's probably just for laughs.

Months later, I decided to grow a garden since nature has always been an enjoy for me. I watered my plants twice a week to keep them healthy. I woke up to find that it was one of the most hottest days in Tulsa, damn you heat waves. That meant that it was most likely for my plants to dry out which meant they needed to be watered. I put on my red floral sundress and hat to head outside. (This is the outfit and my face claim)

When I was about half way done watering the garden I heard some of the boys coming down the sidewalk

When I was about half way done watering the garden I heard some of the boys coming down the sidewalk. I continued my business until I heard "Hey Ms.L/N" come from three boys, I turned and saw Dallas, Two-bit, and Johnny then I proceeded to reply "Hi boys." I went back to my plants and thats when i heard something strange come from the one and only Dallas Winston, "when you gonna let me fuck Ms.L/N" in a whisper that sounded almost purposely loud as hell. "What you say honey?" then he replied a loud nothing, and walked in the Curtis house. I shrugged, maybe i heard him wrong, I thought.