Sub!Johnny Cade x Reader

Word Count: 1221

Word Count: 1221

I climbed on top on Johnny, situating myself. I kiss him, enveloping his soft and plump lips. He placed his hands tightly on my hips. "Fuck!" Johnny whimpered. I let out a giggle at his desperation. "Such a pathetic baby." I ran a teasing hand down his chest, my hand slipping under his shirt. He moaned as he felt my warm on his belly. "Please, take it off!" he squeaked out.

I smiled down at him, ready to give him a order. "Sit up. Now" He immediately sat up and followed my directions. I pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his chest that was already covered in hickeys from yesterday. "Stand up for me!" He lifted himself from the bed slowly. "I love you so much, Johnny. You know that, right?"

He nodded with a whimper. I leaned into his warm body to kiss him deeply. My hands slit down to the button on his jeans, unfastening them quickly. Johnny groaned into the kiss, and brought a hand to my breasts. I pushed Johnny away from the kiss. "Take it off for me" He kicked his pants and underwear quickly, revealing his hard cock.

Johnny's cock was releasing beads of pre-cum by the second and rock hard. His cock was pulsing with need and reddish at the tip. It was begging for release and stimulation. He didn't know what was to come. Johnny the sat down on the bed, watching me as I was about to strip for him.

My hands slowly went down to the bottom of my tank top, lifting it teasingly over my head. My pink lacey bra with a pink bow in the middle to match was on display for him. Only for him. His dick twitched as he waited for me to lose my shorts next. "You're so pretty" he said to me. I smiled at him before pulling down my shorts, stepping out of them after.

I walked over to the bed and straddled Johnny, my clothed pussy rubbing against his naked cock slightly. I scooted back a little, adding more space between us. My lips found there way to his neck, peppering kisses on his neck. I bit down on the sensitive part on his neck then soothing it with my warm tongue. "Fuck. More!" he panted out.

I can already see the hickeys forming on his neck as he begged. I put my hand around his neck, pulling him towards me for a kiss. Our lips pushed together roughly. Johnnys tongue slipped into my mouth deepening the kiss. Fuck. I pulled away from him once again, eliciting a groan from him.

"Baby, please do something. Anything!" Johnny cried out. I nodded at him before grabbing his face, squishing his cheeks till his lips opened involuntarily. My other hand came up under his mouth, "Spit." I told him as I let his face go. Johnny leaned his head forward, his silky hair brushing his face to spit in my hand. My hand trailed down to his desperate cock.

The spit from my hand coated his cock that was already slightly wet from his precum. "Fuck. Feels so good, doll." I started to slowly stroke his dick at a slow, grueling pace. Johnny moaned loudly, his hips bucking up slightly into my hand. I placed a hand on his chest as I continued. "You look so handsome like this, Johnny." I whispered to him. He leaned into me, scanning over my features. "T-thank you"

The pace of my strokes picked up, making johnny cry out. "Please!" He breathed as he felt the change. I kept up my pace as he voice became more and more whiney and breathless. I knew that he would cum soon. I started to use both my hands to stroke his cock. One of my hands eventually came to add pressure to his leaky tip.

"Fuck! Im gonna cum. Please let me cum." I smirked at him, shaking my head. "No. Hold it for me!" He whimpered on what seemed like the verge of tears. "Oh fuck!" Johnny voice was raspy and soft as he begged for a release. I continued my work on his hard cock. "You sound so pretty, Johnny."

I could feel his overstimulated cock throb in my hold as I kept stroking. Sayings of " You like that don't you?" and "Not yet, baby." radiated as his "Feels so good." and "I wanna cum." filled the room. I brought a hand up to his mouth for more spit. He immediately filled my request, groaning as my hand returned to his cock. "Im getting close again! please!" I removed my hands completely from him completely. "You have to wait, baby."

He nodded, overstimulated, "Please give me your hands again!" I gave exactly what he needed. My left hand trailed down to his aching cock as my other went to his balls. I rubbed the velvety skin, increasing to his pleasure. Tears pricked his eyes as he knew he was getting edged for a third time. "Baby can I cum, please?" I shook my head with a smirk.

His whole face was tucked into my neck, tear streaming down. "Can I have kiss? Please!" I brought his head up and pressed a passionate kiss to his lips. Johnny put one of his hands on my hip and one on my throbbing clit. I got really worked up watching him beg. He began to rub slowly as I continued to stroke his overstimulated cock. "Fuck. You're such a good boy!"

My strokes began to get faster as I felt my own high building up. "Feels so good. Can I cum?" I started to kiss his neck before replying "Make me cum then I'll let you" Once Johnny heard my words, his fingers began to work faster. "You make me feel so good, Johnny. Shit!" My high was so close, about to tip over the edge. Johnny gave my puffy clit one last circle before my eye rolled back and I came all over his fingers.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out. I kissed Johnny, my tongue slipping into his mouth once again. I pulled away about to let him have his release. "Cum for me, Johnny." I told him with a nod, lip between my teeth. Johnny let out a loud moan before cumming hard on my hand. I brought my cum covered hand to my mouth, running my tongue over his release. After that, I brought him in for another kiss, making him taste himself slightly.

"Thank you, baby." he said as we began to lay down together. I looked at him in his eyes, lovingly, "I love you, Johnny." He kissed me softly "I love you more."

—————————————————————————
A/N: Hi guys!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. My requests are always open!! I have a request chapter on this book and my dms are opens. I love you guys!!! <3