Steve x Reader x Soda Smut

Word Count: 1447

Word Count: 1447

"5:37 p.m." I stated as I read the clock. I was cooking dinner for Steve and Soda, my boyfriends before they got home. As I checked the time, I rushed to grab the pasta from my cabinet. I found a big pot and filled it with water. I placed the pot on the stove and set the pasta in. I decided to make them spaghetti, my mom's recipe specifically.

As the pasta started to boil, I grabbed the ingredients for the tomato sauce. I put the ingredients in the pot and let them simmer. I continued my cooking till i was finished. It was about 6 when i finished but they weren't home yet. I decided to take a shower and get freshened up before they came home.

After my shower, I changed into a little blue dress just to spice things up. I don't usually dress up for dinner but tonight felt special even though it was just a random Friday. I got out the plates and set the table as I wait for them. After about 30 minutes, i heard some keys pick the lock, the door open, and their laughter. They have the most beautiful laughs to me.

I walk into the living room and see them taking their shoes off. "Welcome home lovers" i say as I push their rouge hairs from there faces. "Hey sweetheart, well don't you look gorgeous" Soda tells me with a nod from Steve in agreement. "I wanted to dress up for you two." Steve came up and kissed me with a "Well we love it"

I smirked at them before walking to the dining room "follow me boys" They rushed themselves behind me. "I made dinner for you" Soda and Steve both gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down to eat. After we ate, we put on at movie to watch. I was in Steves lap and and had my feet in Sodas. He messaged my feet as we all talked .

After a while, and changing conversations we go to the topic of marriage and having kids. "I love the idea of having kids with you two" Soda says with his head titled back on the couch. I look at Steve, looking for an response. "Ditto" he said poking my stomach. I giggled in response. "Stop that tickles."

I look at them with a smirk before saying "I really wanna have your babies sir" I bit my lip in anticipation waiting for a response. Soda sat up immediately with a smile. I climbed over to him and started to pepper kisses on his necks. I bite lightly every once and a while. "Fuck" he says as he feels over my ass.

I got up and climbed on top of Steve to connect our lips. I felt his hard dick poking my thigh as my instinctively grind down on him. We both let a satisfied groan. "Fuck, please" I whimper. Soda came in-front of us and pulled my head up by my hair. "Please what, sweetie" I look up at still grinding on Steves clothed dick. "I want your babies, please please" I whispered.

He leans down and kisses me, "anything you want sweetheart" Steve lifts me up off him to look at me. "Take off your shirt baby and get on your knees" I quickly kneel in-front of them as they sit on the couch. I hush to unbuckle their pants, eager to suck my two favorite boys cocks. I palm Soda through his briefs as I pull Steve fully out.

"You're so big, Steve. Can't wait for you guys to fill me up" I take his tip in my mouth, running my tongue over the slit.  "Fuck" he groaned. I took him fully my mouth as I stroked Soda up and down. I pushed my head down till I let out silent gag around him. Once i came back up, my eyes were watering but i switch to take Soda next.

I scooted toward Soda and grabbed his cock, stroking him two hands and sucking his tip. "Fuck you're doing so well baby. Im gonna cum" As I continue to suck Soda's dick, I felt Steve come behind me. He palmed ass then pulled dress up, exposing my pink thong under it. could feel his dick rub against the wet spot on my underwear. "feels so good Stevie" I say, moaning around Soda's dick.

Steve pulled down my thong to rub his hard cock against my pussy, nudging my clit with his tip. "Tell me what you want, babydoll" Steve says. I pull off of Sodas cock. "I want you to fuck me." he chuckled before pushing him self into me. I started to moan before Soda grabbed me by my hair, pushing me down on his cock. "Fuck babydoll, I gonna cum in your pretty mouth." I gagged as I took all of him.

Soda moaned as he came down my throat. "Fuck. that was so good baby" I whimpered at his praise. "Fuck, you like getting fucked by us don't you" Steve said, pounding into me from behind. "Yes I love it so much"  I moaned loudly. "Harder please" Tears were streaming down my face from pleasure as my eyes rolled back. Soda leaned down to kiss me and ran his thumb over my tears. "You look so pretty like this, honey. Doesn't  she Steve?" Steve smirked as he continued to fuck me. "Yea and shes gonna look even more pretty with our cum in her" Soda groaned at his words.

I felt myself getting closer as Steve started to rub a puffy clit. "You ready for my cum, hon. you're gonna look so pretty with our baby." This is so hot. "Please let me cum, I want it so bad" I held on to Soda to brace myself. I leaned up to kiss him feverishly, feeling euphoric.

"Your pretty pussy is ours, baby. Were gonna breed you so everyone knows it" Soda said looking at us with a loving look. I clench around Steves cock, moaning loudly. "C'mon cum for me,   im right behind you." My body shook as came around his dick. "I love you guys so much, fuck" I want to be repeatedly clenched around Steve as he came inside me. His cum started to drip out of me as we caught our breath. "Don't worry about dripping out, sweetheart. Soda gonna help you keep it in."

"Please Soda. I want your cum too." He smiled at me before walking in-front of me. "Get on your back for us, sweetness" I nodded in response before listening to him. He used his fingers to push steve cum back into me. "Wanna make sure it takes, sweet girl" I moaned loudly, "Feels so good, Soda." He pushed himself into me shortly after. He thrusted into me, making me whimper at the overstimulation. Steve was above me, running his rough hands on my body. His right hand came down to my breasts, rubbing my nipples between his two fingers.

He used his left hand and wrapped it around my throat, increasing my euphoria. Soda rubbed my clit, pushing me closer to my peak. "Fuck Fuck Soda, feels so good" He bit his lip as he groaned "Yeah you like that, thinking about getting filled with more of our cum, huh?" I nodded swiftly "Yes, I want it so bad, want to have your babies" Steve chuckled at my desperation. "you're so sweet,honey. Gonna look so pretty all round and full"

I clenched around Sodas cock repeatedly, my high feeling like its a inch away. "Im gonna cum, Soda please." He had a sheen of sweat on his chest and his hair was out of place. "you wanna cum, huh? Tell us how much you want us to breed you baby." he said with a smirk. This is torture. "Yea tell us all about it." I whimper, struggling to get the words out.

"I-i want you to c-cum in so much thats it the only thing I think about. Please let me cum Steve and Soda" Steve looked at Soda, then nod with approval. "Go ahead, cum for us." I let go, letting out a pornographic moan as I came. Soda came soon after me with his high. He filled me with his cum, making me fuller than before.

Both my boys lied down next to me, all three of us trying to catch our breath. I broke the silence first, "I can't wait to have a family with you too" They looked me and Soda leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Us too, doll"
—————————————————————————
Hope you enjoy this! Its my first poly fic so give me feedback. My request box is ALWAYS OPEN TOO. 💗