Ponyboy x Actor!Reader

Word Count: 810

Word Count: 810

Ponyboy Curtis, the boy that sits behind me in English. He had the most beautiful eyes and nice hair with or without grease. I always thought he was so handsome since we played in the Elementary School Musical, Cinderella. He was Prince Charming but I got stuck with being an evil stepsister since I wasn't as good of an actor to be Cinderella like Stacy Lang.

Man, I was so jealous you could've seen steam coming out of my ears. After that, I found out acting was my true passion so I practiced till I got better. Over the years, my crush on Pony only seemed to grow but I just couldn't face him. I was an actor but I couldn't even act confident to confess to him.

I decided to keep my distance from him and give even more into my acting . Soon enough, the Spring Musical rolled around in school. The PTA ironically decided on Cinderella and I immediately signed up for a audition as Cinderella. As the day moved on, I felt as if someone was staring into the back of my head. I turned to find Pony staring at me.

Once he noticed me looking back at him, he walked up. I look at him hesitantly as he gives me a small smile. I decide to speak up first, "Hi, Pony, haven't talked to you in while !"

He smiles even brighter and speaks, "Yea, did you hear about Cinderella, its just like old times."

I let out a giggle and smiled lightly, "I know right, are you going to audition again, Prince Charming?"

He playfully rolls his eyes at my teasing and replies, "I think I'm just gonna go for stage help this time. You're gonna make great Cinderella though, catch you later y/n!"

I waved him goodbye with the biggest smile on my face. I looked at my watch and saw it was time for my audition. I rushed to the music room to find Mrs. Coleman waiting for me. She smiled and welcomed me in, "Hello Y/n! You may begin." I walked up to the singing stand and began. I closed my eyes to calm myself and try my best to hit every note and run.

After I finished, Mrs. Coleman told me good job and called the next person for auditions. I walked out then turned the corner to find Ponyboy and his buddies, Keith and Johnny. They seem to talking privately so I decided to keep moving till he stopped me.

He gave me that same old smile, "Hey Y/n!"

I smiled at them "Hey Boys!"

Two-bit and Johnny said their hellos as me and Pony start to talk. He gave me hesitantly gave me a hug as if he wasn't sure if he should. I immediately wrapped my arms around him inhaling his scent of Bergamot, Vanilla, and a hint of Tobacco.

We let go with smiles and I asked, "So what's up?"

He chuckled and said "I saw you coming out of your audition, how'd it go?"

I laughed nervously, wondering why he asked, "I feel like it went great, did you apply for stage crew yet?"

He nodded, "Yeah I actually did, I'm excited to see you act, haven't since 4th grade."

I giggled and formed a blushed hoping he can't see, "Thanks Pone! I'll talk to you later!"

He said goodbye and walked away with his friends.

**Couple Days Later**

The day was finally here, Mrs. Coleman is finally putting up the casting roles. I basically jumped out of bed this morning to get ready because of it. Once I got to school, I immediately ran to the music room. I saw the poster and scanned it.

There it was! Cinderella: Y/N L/N. I got the role!

After that, I ran down the hall in excitement, yelling and shouting for everyone to hear. Everyone was staring at me as I did but I was to happy to care. I stopped when someone tapped me from behind. When I turned I was met with a mildly confused Ponyboy.

He looked a little confused, "Y/n, are you ok? What's going on?"

I beamed at him and replied "Pony I got the role! As Cinderella!"

He gave the biggest smile and pulled me in for a hug, "I knew you would, Im so happy for you."

I wrapped my arms around him excitedly, bouncing up and down lightly. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours and hours on end. He then pulled away to look me in my eyes, "I really want to kiss you right now" I blushed deeply at his words before nodding "I really want you to kiss too" He pulled me in closer and closed the gap between our lips.

I'm Cinderella and I've finally got my Prince Charming.