A neW begInnIng?....(1)

It was a busy day. Doctors going in and out with the reports and nurses packing the necessity stuff. Of course, what can you expect? A mafia's daughter, a mafia's wife, the hospital owner's cousin is discharging today, so of course there was going to be a huge rush in the hospital.

Y/n got ready with the nurse's help. She looked like a dead person inside and outside. Yet she tried to look okay for the sake of the nurse who took care of her and gave her a motherly feeling.

"Are you ready? Remember to always get your wound cleaned okay?", the Nurse said, patting Y/n's head.

"Okay mam I will remember.", Y/n said. The nurse pulled Y/n into a hug.

"I will miss you. Take care okay?"The nurse placed a small kiss on her head. "I know you're going to Taehyung's house to take care of him but don't forget to take care of yourself and your baby.", she said, caressing her head.

The soothing feeling from her caressing and little kisses made Y/n emotional. She misses this feeling. Her mother used to pamper her with so much love while her father was tough on her with training. She used to whine about her father's harsh training to her mother saying her body aches and her mother used to take her into her embrace and caress her head saying it was for her own safety.

She misses it.

She craves it.

But she knows there is no way she can get it back even if she prays to every god to devil or walks from hell to heaven.

But the Nurse, Yuri, made her feel at ease... couldn't replace her mother's embrace but it was better than nothing.

How does Yuri know about Taehyung and Y/n? Did Y/n give off her personal information just cause she felt comfortable near that nurse?

No, she doesn't know. Y/n never said her. But because she was with y/n for 24hrs. She knows that when Taehyung is close to her she panics. So that's why she told y/n to take care of herself first.

"Y/n are you ready?"Jin entered the room after meeting the Y/n's doctor. Though Jin is a doctor himself, the doctor who did a checkup on the patient knows about the patient better than any other doctor. So he had to learn more about Y/n's condition before they left.

"Yes", Y/n gave him a weak smile.

"Y/n-ah be careful. Call me as soon as something happens okay?", Jin's expression clearly screams loudly that he doesn't want Y/n to go with Taehyung. But he couldn't help and respect Y/n's decision.

"Omg you are acting as if I'm going to hell.", she tried to sound funny for which Jin faked a sad laugh, "Let's go.", he said, taking Y/n's luggage out and Y/n followed him.

As they went out Y/n saw Taehyung sitting on the chair. Y/n felt her head throbbing in pain but she ignored it. He was shivering. She guessed it's because of his fever.

Jin went near Taehyung and called for him, "Taehyung".

Taehyung already felt Jin's and Y/n's presence but he couldn't lift his head up...in shame and guilt.

"Yes hyung?" Taehyung asked not lifting his head.
"Tae, Y/n is ready to go.", Jin said in a rude tone.

"Okay hyung take care of her.", Taehyung was still looking down and controlling his tears.

He mentally tried to prepare his mind to face Y/n leaving him. He knew this would happen and Y/n is going to go with Jin. He prepared himself last night.... but he still feels weak. He doesn't want her to leave him.

"Y/n is coming with you.....", Jin said, rolling his eyes at how Taehyung was so clueless. He doesn't blame him for being clueless but he just hated the fact that Y/n was going into hell again. He also knows Taehyung won't do anything to her, yet his heart isn't at rest cause Y/n is not mentally ready to go to Taehyung's house.