fRiendShip

Knowing she is going to fall down, her hands immediately wrapped around her stomach to secure her baby. But she never hit the floor, instead felt someone catching her.

She opened her eyes slightly, which met with another pair of eyes. Sure those eyes belong to the one who saved her from falling. Though her vision is still blurred, she could recognize those eyes. Those dreamy eyes...how can she ever forget them.

"Y/n?"

And that voice... She is sure about who that person was.

"Y/n. Don't close your eyes.", a gentle pat was felt on her cheeks. She smiled weakly before closing her eyes involuntarily. Finally, she was happy that she met her best friend after 8 months, but sad that they met again in such a state.

A loud scream echoed in the whole class, "Y/n-ah". Y/n rolled her eyes and asked, "The fuck you want, why are you yelling like you saw some celebrity."

"It is more than just seeing a celebrity.", yet again the sentence was said in high pitch tone.

"Wooyoung, can you shut up, please? I'm trying to sleep here.", the one beside Y/n threw a book toward him. "It's early in the morning and you're sleeping? A normal human behaves like me not you. Now get your lazy ass up, so I can tell you both about the exciting news." Wooyoung rolled his eyes a minute and next minute beamed in excitement to tell them the news.

"Yunjin just get up. He won't leave you alone until he finishes his 'exciting news'", Y/n spoke in a mocking tone. Yunjin laughed at her comment and got up, "Okay. Say now what is it that you want to say."

"We just got accepted to the last mission.", Wooyoung punched his fist in the air. Y/n and Yunjin gave him a 'We already know' look. Wooyoung understood they already know, so he stopped and sat in his seat sulking, "Why do you people know everything before me?"

"Because you check your messages very late. Simple."

"Well I'm busy with my patients okay?", Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "We know that kid. After all, you are the great psychiatrist in KSJ hospital." Y/n said.

"Of course, I'm busy unlike you both.", its Wooyoung's turn to mock them. "Yah bitch, I work in a hotel while Y/n works in her father's company. Maybe not as busy as you but we still do work okay." Yunjin hit Wooyoung's head.

"Okay, let's discuss the project first?", Y/n asked as she removed her book to plan. Wooyoung, "We have 1 month for this. So we can go slowly right?"

Yunjin, "You better don't get me started again. We must do stuff early, so it won't get messed up at the end." Wooyoung just rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Since we have 1 month to go how about we send the draft within a week and met at any café to discuss further?", After a while they came to a decision.

Wooyoung was in charge of the yoga program being conducted. So, he came to the hall before 30 mins to check on everything. As he talked to the event manager his eyes caught something...more like someone. That someone was having trouble breathing and looked disturbed. He excused himself and started walking towards that person. He stopped in his track when that person lifted her head a bit.

He knows her.

He knows that person very clearly.

The person he has been looking for 8 months. The person who disappeared out of nowhere. The person who got him and his best friend, Yunjin, worked up. He didn't know if he was hallucinating, but he wishes it is real.

When the person stood up Wooyoung felt like she was going to faint. He rushed to her and caught her before he hits the ground, "Y/n"

So.

She is here.

Y/n.

This is real.

When wooyoung caught her, he realized everything is real. Before he breathed in relief, he saw Y/n closing her eyes, "Y/n. Don't close your eyes." Wooyoung immediately carried her out to the emergency room. 

Yunjin and Wooyoung were waiting at the cafe Y/n told them to come for a discussion on their project. It's been an hour since they reached there and yet there was no response from Y/n. They couldn't reach her phone either.

Another hour passed...

" I have a bad feeling about this, Wooyoung. Do you think something happened? Like an accident or something?", Yunjin was anxious. Y/n was always punctual and never left them hanging. If she couldn't make it she would for sure text them.

"Im sure nothing happened. Maybe her phone is not working?", Wooyound uttered though he himself was worried about the same. He went out for the nth time to see if Y/n was outside.

"She would have been here by now, right? Shall we go and search for her?", Yunjin got up from her seat, packing her laptop.

Wooyoung, "You stay here. I will go and search for her. If she comes back give me a call. Do you know where she lives?"

"I have no idea. Didn't you walk her home the other night? Don't you remember her address?" Yunjin asked.

"I do. But that was not her house. I walked her to a park and someone picked her up from there...Oh yes, Park. She told she visits that park whenever she feels low. I will first check at the university and then go to the park. If I still can't find her I will report it to the police and then go check at the hospital. Okay? I got to go now." Wooyoung spoke in a hurry before rushing out.

As he planned he went to search at University and the park but couldn't find her. He then contacted the police for help while he was on his way to search in hospitals. He contacted more than 20 hospitals nearby to see if Y/n was admitted.

Two days passed and yet nothing was found about Y/n. Wooyoung and Yunjin were worried thinking about every possible reason why Y/n disappeared out of nowhere. They hoped her disappearance is nothing bad. 

They were later informed that Y/n had gone abroad and showed them a footage. Though they didn't want to believe they couldn't help but withdraw the missing case. 

Their emotions were a mess...they were happy knowing Y/n is not in danger but they were sad and angry at how Y/n left without a word. They felt betrayed though she never ditched and actually submitted her portion of work beforehand...they felt betrayed in terms of friendship. 

But they still had the unsettled feeling in them...They were still worried. Did something happen that she had to leave so suddenly?  Was someone forcing her? They again tried to contact police to help them contact Y/n but they were turned down saying it was controversial. 

They knew how important this degree was for her. Y/n leaving her passion didn't make sense. These 8 months they went crazy in searching for her. They contacted many people to help them in searching for Y/n...They just need a word from Y/n saying she is fine so that they can live in peace and not worry about their beloved friend. 

(((((((((_______)))))))))

Hello guys. The question from the last ep... It isn't Taehyung but Wooyoung. We will get Taehyung's pov very soon but not now. 

Take a guess on how the story will go

Hope you like this episode. Make sure to comment on your thoughts.