wElcomE homE

Yeonjun got to know about everything. He was going to burn Taehyung alive if it was not for Y/n calming him down. But he was angry at himself for not seeing that something was wrong. He always thought Y/n and Taehyung solved their misunderstanding and were living a good life. He should have checked more on Y/n and not imagined on his own.

 He was angry with Y/n and Jin for keeping him in the dark. He did ask Y/n many times if she was alright and she always said yes, which made him believe in whatever he imagined these months. 

He swears to god, he will not let Taehyung come near Y/n at all. 

And, They are finally divorced. 

Y/n packed her bags while humming. She was excited. God, she will meet her twins very soon. 

"Jin-ah, I finished packing my clothes. Did you inform the hospital about delivery?" Y/n asked coming outside from her room.

"Yes, they arranged everything and are waiting for you. Yeonjun is already there. But Y/n are you really not feeling any pain?" Jin asked as he approached her to take the bag from her.

"I'm fine. Let's go now." She excitingly stomped her legs while going towards the car

"For now, her condition is quite normal.", the doctor spoke to Jin. 

"So what is there to worry? She will be fine right?" Jin asked.

The doctor sighed, "Jin, she was shot once and stabbed in the stomach. It's really just by luck that she or the twins survived. It will be a difficult surgery but we will try to keep three of them safe, though we can't promise the best."

Jin got his breath stuck for a good minute. He knows this will be the situation but hearing it directly is painful and hard to take it. 

"Y-Yea. I understand. But please keep them safe." 

"I'm scared hyung. Will she be alright?" Taehyung has been walking here and there for almost an hour. It's been an hour since Y/n got her labors and was screaming in pain. Hearing her screams every time made Taehyung flinch..he was worried. He wished to go inside but was not allowed to. He badly hopes to be there for Y/n..though they decided not to be as a couple...they are together parents and friends to start with. So as a friend, he could at least comfort her right. 

"She will be fine. Dont worry.", Jin comforted him though he himself was worried to death. He wishes to take away her pain and be there for her. But fuck, he can't do that.

After around 15 minutes, the doctor came out. 

"Congratulations, the babies are healthy so is the mother.", she said smiling at Jin knowing how tensed he would have been. 

"God, the twins are so stubborn. Good luck being their uncle." she chuckled warmly, before patting Jin's shoulder in comfort. 

"You can see her. She is awake."

Y/n blinked back tears, overwhelmed with emotion as she cradled her newborns in her arms. Finally, she was a mother, her heart overflowing with love and gratitude for the new lives she brought into the world. Despite the pains of labor mere moments ago, everything now seemed insignificant compared to the joy she felt.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" Jin's voice was gentle as he entered the room, his fingers softly brushing through her hair.

"Like i am in heaven?" Y/n replied in tears. "Look how cute they both are." she whispered, her voice filled with wonder and adoration as she proudly displayed their tiny faces to Jin.

"Aww. They are so cute and tiny. Shall I carry them?", Jin got excited as he saw his cute little nephew and niece. Y/n nodded and gave him the kids carefully.

Just then the door burst, relieving a crying Yeonjun, who entered the room, having warned Taehyung not to come inside. "Y/n-ah are you alright? Do you feel any pain? Should I call the doctor? Why do you look so tired? I will go get some fruit. You should eat well. It's for three. Wait, I will go now." 

Yeonjun kept rambling stuff as he was nervous as hell. He was praying to god to keep Y/n and the kids safe. Though she is safe and so are the kids, the fight inside him is still not calmed down. 

"Yah. Stop. You dont want to see the kids?" Jin spoke.

"Oh. Yesss." Yeonjun went towards him and cried more seeing the babies making Y/n laugh. "He is the kid here." 

After a while, Y/n suddenly asked, "Is Taehyung not coming inside? I remember I saw him coming to the hospital." 

Yeonjun eyes darkened, "He is not required here." Y/n knew Yeonjun's reaction. "Did you tell him not to come?" Y/n questioned Yeonjun.

"What if I did? He doesn't deserve to be here." Yeonjun bluntly uttered.

"I know you're angry with him Yeonjun. But I was the one who invited him to see the kids. It would be bad of me if he couldn't see our kids. He has the right to see them." Y/n tried to explain Yeonjun but he was unwilling to listen to anything.

"Please, for me. This one time." Y/n gave him her puppy eyes. "Urgh. Fine. But if he approaches you I will kill him." Yeonjun finally agreed.

Yeonjun went out and called Taehyung inside. Immediately Taehyung stood up and walked inside. 

His eyes remained wide open, unwilling to blink as if fearing that closing them might make the precious scene before him vanish. What if he blinks and three of them disappear? Tears that stopped a while ago started flowing again. He looked towards Y/n, seeking reassurance. 

"I'm fine," Y/n's soft voice reached him, and she seemed to understand his unspoken worries. "The babies are with Jin." she continued.

Slowly, Taehyung shifted his gaze toward the newborns as he cautiously stepped further into the room. Approaching Jin, he looked down at his children—so delicate and new to the world.

 "Here you go.", Jin said handing them to Taehyung. 

But Taehyung hesitated. He looked at Y/n who gave him a small assurance smile. With trembling hands, Taehyung accepted one of the infants, then the other as Jin carefully passed them over.

"Babies.", Taehyung burst into tears as he saw them. "They are so tiny and fragile. I fear I will suffocate them while carrying."

"You will not Taehyung. Trust yourself.", Jin spoke. He is happy for Taehyung. At the very beginning, he thought Y/n wouldn't allow him to see the kids. But now, seeing the kids in Taehyung's hands, he realized how much Y/n recovered and was ready to stand independently on her own. 

"What did you name them?", Taehyung asked Y/n. "I was thinking about Seo Joon and Ji-ah. What do you think?", Y/n questioned.

"Beautiful. Do you like your names babies? Choi Ji-ah. Choi Seo-Joon.", Taehyung rubbed his nose on their nose, gently.

With no saying, Taehyung knows that the last name the kids will adopt is Y/n's and not his. Just because Y/n had forgiven him, it doesn't mean he can cross the line. 

Jin, "Perfect." 

.....

Hello guys.
We have one more chapter left. It's gonna end and it's hard to let go of this story.

I wrote this story when I was in 7th grade...it was a lot immature version at that time. And I again modified it in 10th grade when I uploaded it on YouTube...which was a bit lesser immature. And now in my bachelor's 2nd year, finally the story is ending with a maturity or at least that is what I feel. I can say the versions of this story show how much I have grown as a person and as a writer. 

Thank you for everything guys. And hope you enjoy the last chapter which will be uploaded soon (a long chapter).