MeMory

Wooyoung, "Why dont you bring her here?"

"She is not ready yet, Wooyoung.", Jin replied. 

" I know this can't be used as an excuse, but she is not ready. We once forced her to consult a psychologist but it just went in vain...I consider her as my sister, and I want to do everything I can for her to get back to normal.", Jin took a deep breath building courage in himself. 

It's not like Jin can always stay positive. He fears...He fears, 'What if Y/n cant find happiness?'...'Her child can bring her happiness?'...he doesn't know the answer to that. He knows Y/n never planned on having a child, so he isn't sure if the child can be her hope.

One thing he is sure about is that he would never give up. He rather die, than giving up on making Y/n life better. Maybe the chances are 50/50, maybe Y/n might not find hope in him or any other thing...but he will try till the end of his life to make Y/n happy. 

 "First I think making her comfortable with 'her' people and then seeking a psychologist is better than immediately forcing her....right?. And since, Im a doctor myself I believe, her staying in my care is like she is under a doctor's care.", Jin continued. 

"I do agree with you. People who are close to your heart being your mental support will heal you fast. That sure is a great thought. Then do as I said earlier. Tomorrow there is a meditation session going on, she can join us if she is comfortable. After listening to her story, I personally think she won't be comfortable interacting outside. If possible try to get her." Wooyoung suggested him.

Jin sighed and nodded his head, "It will take time." Wooyoung hummed to him.

"Okay, then I will get going. I might not be at the hospital often, so dont miss me.", Jin scoffed as he got up from his seat and wore his coat. 

"Dont worry if I miss you I will come straight to your house.", Wooyoung winked at him.
Jin made a disgusting face.

"Fuck off"

As expected, Y/n refused to go to the hospital for the meditation program wooyoung mentioned.

It's been 3days, but she ain't ready to go anywhere or face the reality. Jin tried his best to get her to at least do the house chores or go out on a walk. Most of the time, she sits in silence staring into nothing, as if she lost all hopes in life.

His first step of starting a conversation, didn't work well, cause all Y/n would answer was 'Hmm' or 'Okay'. Now he finally decided to start his second step.

"Y/n-ah, the fridge and whole ingredient rack are empty. I guess we need to go shopping for some groceries...And-", he paused to see if Y/n's attention was on him, when he realized she was listening, he continued, "And I need extra help, so why dont you come along?".

There was a long pause. Jin almost gave up on his hopes about Y/n saying yes. But he heard a small 'Hmm'.

Jin got excited and rushed to her and gave her a small hug. "Get ready, we will go in 30mins.", he said with sparkly eyes. Y/n nodded and went to her room.

Y/n sat and bed as she again stare at the wall...She knows what Jin was trying to do. 'Why am I such a burden? He is trying so much to get me to talk for the past three days. He tried to talk about my once favorite singer, my love for art, the good moments we both had...But I seem to not recall those anymore. It seems like those never happened...I wish Jin stops this, he is just wasting his time...and even now I know why he asked me along for shopping. I accepted...cause at least he won't be disappointed. And the sparkle in his eyes....'

The sparkle in Jin's eyes when she said yes played in front of her eyes.

' The sparkle in his eyes...just made me feel guilty about not trying hard to get back to normal. He was doing his best to get me back to the I was...so why can't I myself try to get myself to normal. But I dont know what and how my past is anymore...'