v. sour patch kids

chris flattened up the sheets on his bed, laying the teddy bear and two large backs of only blue sour patch kids down against his sheets before smiling and walking over to his closet. he grabbed out his old orchard beach shirt, large and comfy, before walking over to his dresser and pulling out a pair of his grey sweats. he folded them carefully before laying them both down beside the bear and candies before turning away from his bed and pulling his shirt over his head.

like it was destiny, as he pulled his shirt over his head, anya pulled the door open and walked inside, quickly covering her eyes. "oh god! i'm sorry. you said 2:15 right??"

chris laughed and walked over to anya, still shirtless, and pulled anya's hand off her eyes. "nya it's just me. you've seen me without a shirt before."

anya nodded before turning to the bed and smiling when she saw the treats and clothes. "for me?"

"the bear too pretty girl."

anya smiled widely before walking over to the bed and grabbing the old orchard beach shirt, pulling her own over her head, exposing her back to chris, making him suck in a quiet sharp breath. he watched as she lifted her arms and pulled the new shirt over her head before turning around quickly so he could change his shirt as well. his mind was stuck on that image, and he could feel his cheeks light up when he saw her staring at him in the mirror, wearing his shirt that was two sizes too big for him and the sweats that were practically falling down.

chris turned to her and laughed. "wow. you really are small."

"shut up!" anya said offendedly before picking up the bear and treats before hopping into the bed. "what are we doing today!" anya asked excitedly.

chris hopped in the bed beside her before grabbing his tv remote. "so.. i know how much you love the high school musical trilogy, so i figured we would watch it!"

anya looked up at chris with wide eyes. "but chris you hate those movies?"

chris smiled and looked down at anya. "but i love you nya. and i know how you were feeling when i argued in the group chat earlier, so i'm here to make it up to you."

anya smiled and snuggled up to him. "thanks chris."

chris just smiled before scrolling to disney + before turning on high school musical (the first movie) and setting his remote down on the bedside table. after he's done, chris pulled anya close to him and gently rubbed her arm as she opened a bag of her candy and watched the movies happily.

but the movie to chris was anya. the way she watched with passion in her eyes. the way she laughed with her whole body any time something was funny. the way she frowned or teared up anytime something upset her. the way she would smile and squirm around every time something she found really cute came on the screen. the way she sang loudly with the music as it played over the tv screen and then laughed for a minute after it ended. it was a beautiful sight.

the two spent their day watching the high school musical movies before eventually falling asleep in each others arms. nick walked in to let the two know that they would be eating dinner soon, before smiling at the two cuddled up together, snapping a picture before walking out of the room.

canya forever 🤭💋
friday           7:45pm

nick 🤍
found these two lovebirds

nick 🤍

madi bae 💐AW! THATS SO FUCKINGCUTE WHATTTTTT

madi bae 💐
AW! THATS SO FUCKING
CUTE WHATTTTTT

matt
they're so in love it hurts.

lia bia 🤭
AW AW AW AW

ravennnnnnn 🫶
i'm crying. they need to just get
together already.

nick 🤍
also. i heard nya singing bet on it
earlier which means they were watching
high school musical WHICH chris
hates.

lia bia 🤭
ITS LIKE THE OLIVE
THEORY.

ravennnnnnn 🫶
AWWWW OMG

matt
they need to get together.

nick 🤍
yes they do. but speaking of
needing to get together.. how's
u and angelica matt?????? 😏

matt
stop nick leave me and her
relationship alone.

madi bae 💐
RELATIONSHIP?????

lia bia 🤭
YOUR RELATIONSHIP!!

matt
fuck.

nick 🤍
ARE YALL TOGETHER AND
DIDNT TELL US????

matt
no?

nick 🤍
don't be a liar matt.

matt
YES OK FINE WE ARE.

lia bia 🤭
OH MY GOD NEXT TIME
WE HANG OUT YOU HAVE
TO INVITE HER PLS PLS PLS

matt
no.

madi bae 💐
PLEASEEEEEE

ravennnnnnn 🫶
PLEASE MATT WE'LL
BE NICE I SWEAR!

matt
alright alright fine

matt
just don't be weird around
her okay?

madi bae 💐
FINEEEEEEEE

ravennnnnnn 🫶
we'll be nice i promise

nick 🤍
yes yes yes

nick 🤍
i'll be nice i promise!

lia bia 🤭
i'm always nice

matt
NDKEKDKEK LOL

matt
night losers

nick 🤍
he's not going to sleep he's
going to facetime angelica 😍

matt
nick SHUT UP.