viii. bittersweet

anya felt horrible for her response to chris. she knew what she said had hurt him, and that was what she wanted the least in this world. but there were so many things that went into the possibility of a relationship, and anya couldn't handle the stress of it.

anya was upset when chris blocked her on everything but instagram, but sucked it up when she traveled back to LA, knowing that she wouldn't have to deal with it for at least a week.

she wasn't planning on traveling to LA, but her manager called her and said she had some news. usually when anya hears that, she gets excited, but she wasn't excited at all. she wanted to just lock herself in her room and play her piano.

but as she got off the plane, hauling her luggage down the walkway towards the car that was outside waiting for her, she smiled seeing the sun shining down on her. anya had been locked inside her room for a while, but she felt excited to see the outside was still as happy as it normally was.

she said hi to a few fans before getting inside the car and putting her airpods in as they drove her to her studio. usually, she would ask for a day to get over her jet lag, but she wanted to get out of LA as fast as possible and go back home.

when she got to the studio, she left her suitcase in the car and went upstairs into the building, where she saw her manager and a familiar face waiting for her. "liv? what are you doing here!" anya said happily before pulling olivia into a tight hug.

"i missed you. also, your manager called me in." anya nodded before the two of them sat down next to each other, anya's manager sliding two manila folders towards both of them.

"so, i've obviously called you both here for a reason." anya's manager, lily, said before crossing her arms over her chest. anya and olivia looked at lily as a smile spread across her face. "i've pulled some strings, and i was able to get you both venues booked for a tour!"

they opened up their manila folders and olivia squealed seeing all the dates and places they would be going. but anya just smiled. it was a bittersweet feeling for her, because she wouldn't have to deal with chris, but she would be leaving all her friends without even having talked to them.

"so obviously it's anya's tour, but since your album just came out a few months before and you two are such good friends, i'm having you headline olivia!"

"oh my gosh this is so exciting!" olivia said happily before hugging the brunette beside her, anya hugging back.

anya and olivia and lily talked for a few more hours about the tour and set lists and other things before anya went back to her apartment in LA and laid down on the bed, not even bothering to unpack.

youloveanya                                                                         • • •

liked by madwoman, themegamet, and others.
youloveanya   at this point LA is so bittersweet.

liaandstitch   i'm so sorry baby ☹️

megamet   sending virtual hugs

ravenfromteentitans   sending kisses baby 💋

nicolasflammel   i promise it'll get better my love

nicolasflammel   bad timing but u look so pretty here 🫶

madwoman   MY GIRL IS SO PRETTY

madwoman   i love u.

notanangel   kisses

notanangel   come back to boston! we can have a movie marathon.

livlaughlove   i'm so sorry bae. at least we have one good thing to look forward too!

conanslay   ☹️☹️☹️