chapter forty-eight

I never thought I'd wake up with two girls in my bed ever again, but when I turn over and wrap my arm around Abby's waist, pulling her closer to me, I catch sight of another small body beside hers and freeze instantly

I never thought I'd wake up with two girls in my bed ever again, but when I turn over and wrap my arm around Abby's waist, pulling her closer to me, I catch sight of another small body beside hers and freeze instantly. It takes a few seconds for the sleepy haze to pass before I recognize that it's Nia's sleeping body cuddled up next to Abby and a few more seconds of me desperately racking my hungover as fuck brain to confirm that I didn't actually have a threesome with my girlfriend and her best friend last night.

Nia came back with us to crash in our room when Jenny and James called dibs on the girls' room. She was still pretty wasted by that point, so after Abby brought her into the bathroom and helped her change into some of my dry clothes, she passed out cold the second her head hit the pillow.

She really could have taken the other bed with Micah since Luke never ended up coming back to the room, but I think Abby wanted to keep her close by because she tucked her into our bed securely, making sure she had the travel-sized bottle of ibuprofen and a cold water bottle on the nightstand beside her before she followed me back into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I caught Micah's smirk when I closed the door behind us, and I could tell by his cocked brow that he was fully expecting us to fuck in the bathroom. As appealing as that idea was, I was convinced that no matter how drunk my girlfriend was, she would never knowingly let anyone hear us. The shower incident scared her enough, and if I'm going to bury myself in her, I don't want her to hold back for the sake of the people on the other side of the door. I want to hear her labored pants and sexy gasps and the way her shaky voice desperately moans my name over and over and over when she gets close. It's one of my favorite parts of being with Abby—hearing her come undone, knowing that I'm the one coaxing those sexy sounds from her lips.

Her smile deepened when she turned to the faucet, and after brushing our teeth together, I got the perfect view of her ass as she bent over to spit out the suds from her mouth. The room around us warmed with her drunk laughter when she finally caught sight of the toothpaste goatee I had perfectly crafted with the suds on my chin. She turned around, considering me for a moment as she brushed my curls away from my forehead, and after wiping away the errant suds with her thumb, she pulled my lips down to hers.

The sweet kiss turned into something else entirely when my tongue slid across her lips. I was fully expecting her to turn me down, knowing that we had a very thin wall separating us from Nia and Micah, but when she eagerly opened her mouth for my tongue to slip through, I couldn't hold back my grin. I ducked down, lifting her onto the bathroom counter as I greedily took advantage of the last few moments of privacy that we were going to have for a while.

Her body was searching for my touch as my hands traveled down to her hips and under her shirt, trailing my fingers slowly up her stomach. I could feel the first rock of her hips as an impatient groan slipped through her lips, irritated with my slow, teasing pace. I swiped my thumb teasingly across the smooth, sensitive skin under her perked nipples, and she bit down hard on my lip with a desperate moan, making me smile so fucking hard I had to pull away to look at her.