𝖛

𝖒𝖆𝖝'𝖘 eyes spotted a cop on a motorcycle parked on main street. Dani ran his way waving her arms.

                    "Officer, Officer!" Dani shouted, panting when she stopped in front of the older man.

                  "Officer, we need your help." Donna said to him, Dani nodding with her.

                 "What's the problem?" The officer had asked them. Max and Donna glanced at each other then at Dani who urged them to tell him.

"Tell him, Max." Dani tugged her older brothers arm, he looked to Donna and she elbowed him forward.

"Well, uhm... Well, you see... I just moved here." Max tripped over his words as the cop watched them with a raised eyebrow. "Well, you see, it's like this, I... I broke into the old Sanderson house and I brought the witches back from the dead." The words spilled out of his mouth. "See, I even have the book." The officer looked down at the book and then back at Max.

"You lit the Black Flame candle?" He asked, his voice monotonous and face straight.

"Yeah." Max nodded. Th cop climbed off his motorcycle and to the sidewalk.

"Come on. Let's get on the sidewalk." The officer gestured for a spot away from the street. "So you lit the Black Flame candle?" He asked him.

"And he's a virgin." Dani added in, Donna watched as Max's face burned red. She coughed to hide a laugh, the cop looked from her to him smugly.

"Come here." The cop pulled Max aside so they were closer together. "Are you really a virgin?" He teased the teen boy, Max frowned.

"Yeah." Max replied.

"Really?" The cop asked in surprise.

"Look, I'll get it tattooed on my forehead, okay?" Max snapped at the older guy, sighing in frustration and running a hand through his hair.

"Hey, this isn't a prank!" Donna raised her voice at the cop.

"Really." Dani added in, pleading with her puppy dog eyes.

"Hey! I put my life on the line to protect this community and you punks pull this?" The officer spoke down on them, shaking his head in disappointment. "Get outta here." He shooed them off.

"Come on, Dani." Donna took the little girl by the arm and pulled her and Max away.

"And take that damn cat with you." The officer added in, as Binx dodged through people to chase after the humans. They're next step was finding the big Halloween party being thrown for the people of Salem. Max and Dani's parents would be there, and Donna assumed her mother and Todd would be there too.

"Oh jeez, how are we gonna find mom and dad in this place?" Max complained as they walked into the doors of the large ballroom. People partied in a mosh-pit-styled dance, a skeleton band sang on stage. There was virtually no way to find their parents.

"I'm gonna go look for mom." Dani shouted over the racket, breaking off from the older duo. After a few minutes of Max and Donna scanning the crowd, Max jumped and let out a yell. His dad, dressed as a vampire, had his hands on Max's shoulders.

                     "Oh, Dad." Max sighed in relief.

                 "It's not Dad, its Dadcula." His dad spoke in a Transylvanian accent, waving his arms about. Then he turned his attention to Donna. "Oh, my goodness, who might this charming young blood donor be?" He said to Max, taking Donna's hand and kissing the back of it. Donna tried to contain her laughter but couldn't.