011 ➜ EPILOGUE

It had been about two months since I left Jurassic World for the last time. Everyone said as the days go on, my longing to be with the Raptors would decrease. Unfortunately, it wasn't true. All I wanted was to go back in time and change everything; to train the Raptors even better than I did last time. To punch Vic Hoskins in the face again and to let Sierra murder someone to let everyone know: the Raptors aren't on our side. Maybe then Delta, Charlie and Echo would still be alive and thriving on the island with Blue and Sierra.

"Are you alright?" A faded voice asked, I was sat on my sofa watching old videos of the Raptors playing about with each other, "Yea. I'm okay," a lie. I knew it was a lie and Claire did too; she didn't push anymore, something I was thankful for. The sofa dipped down a bit. A subtle sign that someone had sat next to me, "I'm here if you need," a gentle hand was placed on my shoulder and all I wanted to do was cry. I wouldn't though. I was the one who told them to leave, should I have told them to follow me here they would've lived a long life in the wilderness with me and my future kids.

We sat in silence remembering what happened that night, "I know I've said it many times but I'm truly sorry for you Owen. I could not imagine the pain and heartbreak I would feel if I were in your shoes and as selfish as I sound, I'm so glad I'm not you," I didn't reply back. Claire understood and dejectedly nodded her head, "there's a reunion next month; for the ones left alive anyway. They all chose to invite you. Said it's a thank you party. . . They know we wouldn't be here alive without you,"

"They would never have been threatened with death If never joined the crew. I should have never trained the Raptors,"

"Don't say that Owen — The Indominous Rex would have still be created; even if the Raptors killed everyone they saw,"

I sighed. She was right, I knew that. "I'll think about it. . . The reunion,"

Claire stood up, "don't bail on us Owen, it'll be good for you to come out of your shell," she pled and opened the front door not waiting for my answer back. "Goodbye!" I shouted and she shouted a goodbye back.

* * * *

Full bars Wifi 67%

Claire

Don't bail on us Owen or I'll force you there myself

I don't plan on it ma'am

For some reason, i don't particularly trust you

Maybe it's my charm? 😊😊

My words were made to insult you

Oh

* * * *

I smiled at my phone before throwing it mindlessly on the couch. I couldn't live my whole life missing some wild creatures. Claire was right. . . For once; I did need to go out once in a while.