38

Seokjin shook his head again come on why he is nervous? If someone has to be nervous then it should be Jungkook!! Like, he took Seokjin on a date... practically to woo him. So why the fuck he is nervous? It's the third time a fork fell from his hand. And Jungkook picked it up.

" Sorry "

" It's okay, Hyung it happens. "

I Hope Jungkook didn't notice how Seokjin's fingers are sweaty. He glimpsed at his mirror image 10th time without Jungkook knowing, he looked perfect! Okay, it's too much maybe but he looks good. It is presentable then why he can't stop being conscious about his looks?

His best friends were no help, all they did was tease him and big embarrassing bye when they left for dinner. God Hoseok even kept condoms in his pockets, forcefully! As if they will have sex tonight?

Are they?...

No...

I mean just because Jungkook rented a beach house quite far from where they are staying now for tonight doesn't mean they are going to....do it. It's just that Jungkook thought Seokjin might like a peaceful dinner. And the Service here is so professional.

He can hear the beach sound clearly and the natural weather and moonlight are so relaxing. Maybe Jungkook planned for star gazing? Yeah, absolutely.

God!! Seokjin's mind. No, his mind became dirty for a few seconds because of his friends. Wait, if Jungkook doesn't advance means...maybe seokjin might not look hot? Attractive?...you know that kind of look makes Jungkook uncontrollable.

Aha, he would have worn the butt pad.

" Seokjin hyung, what happened? Are you thinking about the distance between the moon and the earth? "

Maybe Seokjin was looking at the sky for a long.

" Oh...yeah...you know sometimes these things make me curious "

" Lier, you always got low scores in science you hate the subject. Not to tell you still think the earth is round "

What just happened? Is he....is he not planning to woo him tonight?

Wait!!!

" How you know I don't like science? "

" I... I...am here to woo you right? So I collected information about you "

" And who the hell gave you this wrong information? "

" 4 out of 100 is a low score Hyung "

God?!! Are they best friends or enemies? Come on was there any need? Ahh so embarrassing. Jungkook is practically having a gifted IQ so he gets to upgrade two years of his classes.

" It's misinformation, it's 4 out of 5 "

" Oh"

" Yeah "

Jungkook took a sip of water to hide his smile. He does remember when Seokjin whined about getting low marks in the texts, Jungkook had to tell stories to distract him from crying over how science ruined his life. He was pretty dramatic. Jungkook fell harder on that night.

" Hyung, you didn't eat much. Is the food not good?"

" I ate 6 lobsters Jungkook ah? I ate well and thank you food and weather both are so good."

" Thank God you liked it "

Seokjin rolled his eyes looking at Jungkook who was beaming. As if he wooed him already. Well, Seok-jin is determined to make it harder.

" So...What next?"

" Hmm, let's go for a walk. It's really good outside "

" Oh okay. But...sand will make me feel itching "