forty-three

"okay hoseok", taehyung says as he adjusts his shirt. "today's the day."

"yea i know!" hoseok says excitedly. "i'm really excited but kind of nervous."

"you're gonna do great sweetie," taehyung reassures his best friend.

"i hope so," hoseok says.

"he wants me to meet haneul," hoseok says with a small smile on his face. "he's a little nervous about leaving haneul with a nanny for the first time."

"yea that sounds kind of scary," taehyung says as he runs his fingers through his hair. "but i'm sure everything will be fine."

"yea," hoseok says as he grabs his phone, jacket and car keys. "alright, we have to pick up yoongs, let's go."

"yoongs," taehyung teases hoseok.

"oh shut up," hoseok says as tries to hit taehyung with his jacket before they reach his car.

hosock
hi yoongs
i'm otw w tae rn
so u better be ready
i cant wait to see u my kitty

yoongoop
i can't wait to see you either my baby

"y'all are so cute," taehyung says while peering over hoseok's shoulder.

"mind your business," hoseok says as he rolls his eyes and starts the car.

"y'all are basically dating now," taehyung states.

"oh my goodness kim taehyung do not say that," hoseok says in shock. "we are not dating."

"might as well be with the way that y'all talk to each other," taehyung says with a chuckle following.

"what are you even talking about?" hoseok asks in denial.

"you calling him "yoongs", "my kitty" and him calling you "my baby", doesn't ring a bell at all to you?" taehyung asks with an eyebrow raised.

"hm i don't know," hoseok says jokingly as he turns up the volume on his radio.

after listening to half of the ski mask set list playlist hoseok made, they finally arrvie to yoongi's apartment.

"okay i'll be back in a bit," hoseok says. "you stay here and don't crash the car somehow."

"yea yea whatever, go in there and say hi to your boyfriend," taehyung teases as hoseok rolls his eyes.

hoseok walks up the stairs until he makes a left and is finally at yoongi's apartment.

hosock
hi yoongi
i'm here

yoongoop
okay! i'll be there in a sec

yoongi frantically throws his shirt on and runs to the bathroom.

he obviously was not ready.

"ugh," yoongi says in frustration as he tries to fluff his hair.

yoongi runs back to his room to put on his shoes and goes into haneul's room.

"do i look okay?" yoongi asks his little brother.

"meh," haneul says as he shrugs his shoulders and continues to play with his toys.

"oh whatever, haneul," yoongi huffs as he walks to the front door, overthinking the fact that hoseok is right behind his door.

"okay," yoongi says after taking a deep breath and opens the door.

hoseok looks pretty, as always. he was wearing baggy jeans with an oversized ski mask t shirt with silver chained necklaces paired with silver rings and earrings. hoseok smiled as he noticed that yoongi was most definitely checking him out.