forty-four

it was the morning after yoongi and hoseok's little date.

yoongi woke up and as soon as he did he remembered everything. him and hoseok are boyfriends. yoongi was extremely happy about that. he's never had a boyfriend and he's glad that hoseok is his first.

hosock
good morning yoongi!
tae thought it'd be a good idea to go on a triple date tonight with him and the rest of the group
would you be up for that?

yoongoop
good morning seokie!
yea i'd be up for that, it sounds like fun 😁

hosock
okay! it's gonna be at seokjin's apartment
i'll pick you up around 6 pm! you can bring haneul if that's more comfortable for you, i'm bringing eunjae as well 😸

"i'm so glad you and hoseok hyung are finally together now," jimin says as he folds his laundry.

"jimin why are you doing your laundry in my studio?" yoongi asks while staring intensely at his computer screen.

"because i can get my laundry folded and hang out with my best friend at the same time," jimin explains. "duh."

"whatever," yoongi says as he rolls his eyes. "and what do you mean by finally?"

"you know exactly what i mean by that," jimin says with a laugh following.

"i despise you," yoongi says as he continues to work on his song.

"are you excited?" jimin asks yoongi as he folds a shirt.

"of course i'm excited," yoongi says in annoyed toned because he know jimin is just trying to tease him about hoseok. as usual.

"i'm excited for you," jimin beams with a big smile on his face.

"how are you, tae, and jungkook, by the way?" yoongi asks as he turns away from his desk.

"oh," jimin starts as he continues to fold. "it's going good."

"just... good?" yoongi asks. "what's going on jimin?"

"i just feel left out sometimes, is all," jimin confesses. "i mean don't get me wrong, i love seeing taehyung and jungkook bond and get along. i just don't feel like i'm... good enough for them i guess? i feel like if taehyung wanted to, he could pursue a relationship with just him and koo."

"have you told them that?" yoongi asks.

"well. no." jimin says. "i know, i know. i need to tell them, i know."

"right now," yoongi demands. "what i realized throughout many failed talking stages, communication is so important min."

"right now?" jimin asks nervously. "why does it have to be right now, hyung?"

"because," yoongi says. "you won't do it later and continue to bottle it up. so, come on. open the group chat and tell them. and if you need help on what to say or how to interpret how you feel into words i'm right here."

"okay," jimin says as he sighs and takes out his phone.

tae min & kkoo

minipark
hi guys
i have something that i want to talk about
i'm really nervous because idk how you guys will react
so don't be mad at me or hate me pls

goldenjk
are you okay minnie?

cupoftae
we would never hate you my sweet baby
i promise.

"he's doing that on purpose," jimin mumbles as he rolls his eyes and continues to type.

minipark
lately
i have been feeling really left out
and i love seeing you guys bond and interact
it's a lovely sight
i just get insecure sometimes
and feel like the relationship would be better without me sometimes
like you guys get along so well
and are so perfect and compatible

cupoftae
oh minnie :(

goldenjk
i'm so sorry we made you feel that way jimin
if we're not including you in something or anything like that we're so sorry

cupoftae
we love you so much jimin
we promise to always make you feel included

goldenjk
yes!

minipark
thank you guys so much i really appreciate it :(

cupoftae
of course my love

goldenjk
come to us when u need any and everything jimin, we love you! <3

"see!" yoongi exclaims with a smile. "you've communicated, and now all is resolved!"

"well for now, i guess," jimin says as he clicks his phone off and continues to fold his laundry on the couch.

"what do you mean by that?" yoongi asks as he sits back down and faces his computer screen.

"well i have to see if they actually show that they care and don't leave me out, duh hyung," jimin huffs.

"my bad jesus," yoongi says. "and now thanks to you and your relationship problems, i have to save this track for later!"

"you are so welcome!" jimin says enthusiastically, matching yoongi's sarcastic tone.

"so are you gonna help me get ready for this triple date or not?" yoongi asks jimin as he grabs his bag and keys.

"yea of course, let's go," jimins confirms as he grabs his laundry basket and follows yoongi outside.

-

"okay!" jimin says as he steps back to admire his work. "i think this is perfect."

"hm," yoongi says as he looks down at himself. "let me see first."

yoongi turns around to face the mirror. his best friend dressed him in a fancy black suit with a black and green leaf button up shirt and a pair of black leather steve madden loafers to match.

"i approve, perhaps," yoongi says shyly and he runs his fingers through his hair.

"ooo, you look so good hyung!" jimin exclaims.

"as do you, jimin-ah," yoongi says as he turns around to smile at jimin.

"oh my god stop it," jimin says as he walks out of yoongi's room and into hanuel's. "are you excited to see eunjae?"

"yes!" hanuel exclaims excitedly, which makes yoongi smile.

since haneul has a cleft palate, all the kids at his school think he's weird or "has some disease", so they make him feel like an outcast. eunjae was the first kid that didn't care about his cleft palate. she doesn't make him sad about the way that he looks, and yoongi thanks hoseok for that immensely.

"alright, let's go," yoongi says as he grabs his keys and walks out the front door with hanuel and jimin following.

-
041223

hi guys! here is another chapter after what? like 6 months?? 😀
it's not eventful at all 😭 but i hope you guys enjoy nonetheless <3
- d