thirty-four

2:12 a.m

hosock
hey yoongi
you up?

yoongoop
yeah
you alright hobi?

hosock
yes i'm alright yoob, ty for asking ☺️
anyways
i wondering.......
can we.......
maybe
uh
haha uh
play uh
um
minecraft together? 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

yoongoop
yesss ofc

hosock
can i call you?

yoongoop
mhm :)

calling yoongoop
contacting...
connecting...

"HI YOOB!" hoseok screams into the phone, obviously very excited to play minecraft with yoongi.

"hobi why are you screaming?" yoongi asks while turning down the volume on his phone.

"i'm excited!" hoseok exclaims, opening minecraft on his laptop.

"why?" yoongi asks.

"i don't know, i just never had anyone to play minecraft with since tae doesn't like it." hoseok answers. he always tries to get taehyung to play with him. he sometimes even tries to bribe him with money or food and taehyung still declines.

"aw." yoongi frowned at the thought of hoseok playing minecraft by himself without anyone to play with. when he was younger he never had anyone to play with at school. everyone thought he was weird, so he completely knew what it felt like to not have anyone to accompany them.

"i can practically hear you frowning." hoseok smiles as he thinks of names to name his and yoongi's minecraft world.

"is it that obvious?" yoongi asks while slightly blushing.

"yeah." hoseok says as he laughs softly.

"your laugh." yoongi replayed it in his mind, thinking of how angelic it is.

"what about it?"

"it's cute." yoongi says, knowing that hoseok is silently hyperventilating at the compliment.

"i- uh- thank you." hoseok accepts the compliment before remembering a moment from his childhood. "you know, when i was younger my aunts and uncles would tell me not to laugh cause they thought it was ugly. i was insecure about it for the longest time."

"oh my god. hoseok no." yoongi said, getting upset at the past situation. "your laugh is far from ugly. i could listen to it all day."

"really?" hoseok says while blushing.

"yes really." yoongi stated firmly. "it's such a beautiful sound."

"ah..." hoseok said, speechless. he couldn't think of anything else to say. his heart was beating fast at the compliment. "so uh, what should we name the minecraft world yoongi?"

"i don't know." yoongi says as he began to think. "hope world maybe?"

"ooo yeah that's a good idea!" hoseok said, typing the name in.

after hours of playing, hoseok decided that it was time to end the night. "hey yoongi, i'm getting kind of tired, i think we should both go to sleep."

"yeah, you sound tired." yoongi said. "bye hoseok."

"bye yoongi."

yoongoop
goodnight hobi ❤️

hosock
goodnight yoonie <3

-
made: 200422

this chapter sucks ahaha