9.

Max was hurriedly making his way over to the Mercedes motor home belonging to Lewis. He looked around before entering with his key and finding Lewis stretched out on the couch in one of Max's hoodies and a pair of boxers. Max drank in the sight of his partner lying there without a care in the world, and it made him feel happy.

"Maxy, don't just stand there, come and join me for cuddles."

He didn't have to ask twice as Max had already started heading towards the couch and was soon lying on said couch with Lewis's arms tightly around him.

"We have some time before PR duties Maxy, do you want stay here like this or do you a want to get fucked?"

Max lay there and contemplated his choices for a moment, I mean, they both sounded good to him but he was feeling rather tired from everything that day so he thought that it would be better to just cuddle.

"Erm, I'd like to stay like this for now if that's alright with you."

"Of course it is baby, that's why I gave you the option."

Max smiled and snuggled further into Lewis. When he has come in earlier, he had discarded the Red Bull hoodie that he was wearing on the floor as it was quite warm in the Mercedes motor home. In the hold of his partner, Max started to doze of a little, that was until there came a knock on the motor home door. Soon Max was fully wide awake and looking towards Lewis in a panic.

"Go and hide in the bedroom, whoever it is shouldn't go in there."

Max nodded and quickly hurried into the bedroom and out of sight of whoever would be coming into the motor home. Not long after and the door opened. Just as Toto Wolff was about to come into view, Lewis realised that he was wearing on of Max's hoddies. It would not look good to be seen in it regardless of who came through the door.

"Erm, just wait a minute would ya, lemme get some pants on first," Lewis shouted to his team boss who gave a sound of recognition. Lewis quickly headed into the bedroom where Max handed him some pants and a Mercedes jumper that Lewis changed into before going back out into the living space. He called out to Toto to tell him to come in as he remembered that the hoodie that Max came in wearing, was still in full view on the floor. As Toto rounded the corner, Lewis subtly nudged the hoodie under the couch using his foot praying that Toto hadn't seen it.

"Erm, Toto, what are you doing here?"
"I'm just letting you know that we have an emergency team meeting in 5 minutes"
"Is everything okay? What about our media duties?"
"The meeting won't be long so you'll still be in time, and everything is fine, it's just something that we have noticed."
"Okay, I'll be there then, the usual place."
"Yes, I'll leave you to get changed then, make sure your there in 5 minutes."
"Will do Toto."

Toto left closing the door behind him and Max came out the bedroom breathing a sigh if relief that he hasn't been discovered, that they hadn't been discovered.

"Did you hear that Max?"
"Yeah, I better get going so I'm ready for my media duties, don't want to be late."
"Your hotel room later then."
"Yes, I'll leave you to get changed, see you later schatje."
"See you later baby."

Max quickly left making sure nobody saw him, and Lewis put on his Mercedes team wear ready for the meeting.