7 ) Jolly Beetle

"Season 1. Episode 5."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

"I didn't miss this one bit." I say as I tug on my skintight suit. My sensory issues aren't letting this by very easily.

Henry stomps angrily as we make our way to the crime scene. "I can't believe he bailed again! It's been two days." His eyebrows are furrowed and he's almost squinting.

"Aw. Does someone not like me fighting crime with them?" I tease while making a fake sad face.

"You know that's not true, Y/N." He rolls his eyes at me. "It's just that I've been fighting crime with Ray for quite some time now without being indestructible. Then the second he becomes damageable, he quits!" Henry throws his hands up in frustration.

"You know what. We're going to talk to him when we get back, but for now we have to help this foreign lady out of this swamp." I point to the incident that we now arrived too. We both sigh at the work we have to do.

"I'll take right arm." Henry affirmed as he lazily walks over to the swamp with the lady. I skip behind him, grabbing the left arm and tugging as hard as I can.

"How did you even end up in this mess!?" I pull harder on her arm; we are slowly dragging her out.

"I slipped." She yells.

"Why couldn't the fire department handle this..." Henry hissed.

"They said they were having a movie night, told me to call the Captain Man hotline! Speaking of Captain Man, where is he?" The foreign lady questioned, almost slurring all her words together.

Henry and I both groaned at her question, not wanting to answer it. We push the question aside by finally pulling her out of the swamp. I fall right into a puddle at the sudden force being released.

I yelp at the cold mud hitting behind me, quickly jolting up to my feet. I turn my back towards Henry, showcasing myself to him. "How bad is it?"

He winced as he scanned the big mud spot painted over my hips to my thighs. "It's best you don't know."

I whine, trying my best to wipe all of the visible dirtiness off of me.

We were both covered in mud and gunk, panting heavily. I turn my head down at the lady who beamed at us cheerfully.

"You're welcome." I uttered in irritation. Of course, I shouldn't be mad at her, I should be mad at the police department for always slacking and expecting Captain Man and Kid Danger to do it all.

~~~ 🤍 ~~~

The tubes alarm beeps as we shoot down a mile into the Man Cave. We're exhausted and just want to rest, I'm obviously not to fond of fighting and Henry isn't used to fighting without Captain Man by his side.

Dad puts his attention on us once we walk down the steps. "Hey, kids, where you been?" he asks from the couch while stuffing his face with canned beef.

"We were pulling a big foreign lady out of a swamp!" I holler at my dad, agitation growing over me.

"Like, we've been doing everything for the past two days." Henry claimed bitterly.