15

Hours flew by where all he had done was sit in his room waiting for a castle staff to come get him as he guessed the Emperors had last minute things to take care of. He heard a knock on the door and walked out closing it behind him and was led to the outside of the palace? He thought they were holding it in the throne room, he was confused but decided not to question the decision on the Emperor's as he was led to their side as they stood at the top of the steps leading to the court year of the castle. "Today marks another year that the Empire has stood tall and prosperous around other nations, and today also marks mine, Techno, and Wilbur's Wedding Anniversary!" He heard Phil pause as everyone started clapping and cheering and Wilbur gave a small wave to the crowd and Techno just nodded. "And today also marks the first public announcement about our new guest, Dream" he heard the crowd go quiet and look at him and start whispering he started to pull at the gold collar as it began to feel constricting, "He is by law a concubine, but he is to be treated with the utmost respect. The same amounts that you gave both Emperor Wilbur, and Emperor Technoblade, when they first got here. Now that we are past all this boring shit Onto the Solstice!" He laughed as Phil finished his speech and everyone cheered as the courtyard lit up in loud noises and laughter and chatter.

"Hey mate, are you warm enough?" Phil said as he came to stand by Dream's side, "oh yes your majesty I'm warm enough thank you for your concern though" he bowed his head a little and saw that Phil frowned at his little display of formality. "Hey Dream, why don't we go have a dance!" Wilbur piped up grabbing his hand and dragging him away and to the floor, "uh Wilbur I'm not good at this I haven't danced in years!" He quickly kept himself from falling as they came to a stop but ended up crashing into Wilbur's back "but you went to Balls and parties, what were you doing that whole time?" Wilbur said, he gave Wilbur a knowing look like he was stupid "Wilbur you forget I was a sex slave even before I came to the empire I wasn't really allowed to 'have fun'" he said mouth drawing up into a thin line which turned to a scowl as Wilbur chuckled nervously and rubbed his neck "oh yea, uh sorry about that" Wilbur said sheepishly.

He waved him off "it's fine" and then turned to walk away from him but was pulled back towards him crushing into his chest with a huff "That didn't mean you could skip out on this dance though" Wilbur said with a laugh as he stuck his tongue out at him childishly. He held one hand in Wilburs and his other around Wilburs shoulder as the other man's was on his waist pulling him close and swaying to the music a little, on the sidelines he could see Niki and Puffy laughing as Niki wiped Puffy's face, and Eret and Fundy were dancing on the other side of the court yard, Tubbo and Ranboo were chasing after Tommy as he ran off with someone's Hat.

He sighed and was pulled away and spun, he laughed as he was pulled back in and dunked and brought back up giving him whiplash. "Did you really have to be the centerpiece when you were brought here?" He asked as the music started to get slower and come to a stop. "Yes I did, but the clothes I wore weren't as nice as yours they could barely classify as clothes'' Wilbur said with a laugh as they bowed and Wilbur walked off and the guards came forward and lead him to the center and chained his ankles and wrists and connected a chain to the back of his collar, he sighed as they walked away he was finally left alone well to a point that is. He felt many eyes on him but he ignored them as Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo came towards him "Sup Big D'' Tommy yelled as they got closer he waved at them with a smile and tightened the cloth around his eyes "Hey Tommy" he said as Tubbo and Ranboo were pushed to the side as a random guest came forward to look at him, "uh hey man you kind of pushed my husbands there" Tommy said glaring at the stranger "ok so?" The person said not even looking at Tommy.

"If you are gonna be rude then you are allowed to look but not touch" he said with a threatening smile as the man pulled back his hand from touching him scowling at him with a glare "Who would want to bitch, all this because of a couple of Teenagers? You're more interested in the young youthful type huh!" The guy yelled as he walked off, he started laughing and Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo joined in. "We are like creep prevention" Tubbo said between laughing, "Dream protection squad" Ranboo said with a nod "Yes! The D.P.S!" Tommy yelled as he pumped his fists in the air, he looked up and saw Wilbur, Techno and Phil looking at them he blushed and gave a small wave and saw the Emperors waved back at him as he looked back at the Teenagers. "How long is this party gonna last?" He asked looking at Ranboo, the boy shrugged his shoulders ''I don't really know I've never been to one of these before" he sighed and someone came up behind him and place a hand on his back making him yelp, "Motherfucker!" He yelled as he turned and saw Niki laughing and Puffy giving him a death glare which he flipped her off for. "Fucker" Puffy said, "Bitch" he mumbled and they went back and forth with insults until the Emperors came down towards them and Techno placed a hand on Dream's lower back trying to get his attention, "Hm?" He hummed and turned seeing the 3 people he had barely spoken to that night well all except Wilbur that is. "Yes your majestys" he said, "have you enjoyed the party so far Dream" Phil said as he looked around the courtyard at all the guests then back at Dream, "Yes your majesty I have" he said with a monotone voice and truth be told he wasn't having fun at all he was watching everyone else dance and have fun while he was stuck in place, he wanted to dance like him and Wilbur had at the beginning of the party "ahem Dream would you like to dance with me?" Techno asked motioning guards to come unchain him.

He looked at Techno and he smiled slightly "it would be my pleasure, your majesty" he gave a mocking bow and laughed when he stood up he was finally unchained and he took Techno's hand and was led to where everyone else were dancing. "Is it y'all plan to dance with me periodically through the night your highness?" He asked with a smirk on his face intertwining their fingers, a hand placed on his lower back and his on Techno's shoulder just like him and Wilbur had, Techno laughed "Hm you could say that" he mumbled as they began to dance as a new song started to play "I'll be honest with you Dream, you have been here over a month" Techno said looking at the cloth where Dream's eyes were covered "Yes?" He was confused about where this was going. "I won't lie, I like you Dream, but I can't speak for those Two pinning idiots over there but I feel like their actions speak for themselves at this point" Techno said as he pulled Dream closer, he was shocked a little he's never really been in a situation like this he's only ever been told 'I love yous' in bed and was thrown away as soon as they were done with him.

"Um, one second your majesty, I uh I have to go get some water im thirsty mhm yea thirsty, bye!" He rushed out as he pulled away from Techno and ran through the guests. Yes cliche running away after getting confused but he doesn't know how to handle it he bumped into someone and there grabbed his arm "Where you going cutie?" The man asked, he turned around and saw a not very attractive man but not too bad looking either, he stayed silent "do you not talk?" The man asked, getting annoyed he started leading the guy away from the party and to behind around the corner the party was loud enough where they wouldn't be heard hopefully. "I need a distraction" he said as he ghosted his lips over the mans "don't worry baby, I'll make sure you can't remember anything but me tonight" the guy whispered.

During the middle of it the Emperors had shown up, and after a few minutes the guy was pulled off of him.
"Sh sh sh, it's ok I got you" Wilbur whispered into his ear as he cried from the pain of the man being roughly removed he buried his head into Wilbur's neck as a bright blush covered his face, Phil began to help put his pants and boxers back on, once he was dressed again him, Phil, Techno, and Wilbur walked away from the still very hard man and into the castle ignoring the rest of the party and heading towards the Emperor's Bedroom. Phil closing the door behind them as they walked inside, Wilbur looked down at Dream seeing he had fallen asleep and went and laid on the bed with Dream curled on top of him as Techno and Phil joined him. They didn't care that they were still in their clothes, "We will be talking about this with him tomorrow" Techno said as he placed a hand on top of Dream's back and Phil put his wing around them as a form of blanket "Agreed even if he doesn't want to talk" Phil said as he yawned Wilbur nodded as he fell asleep the other to right behind him.