19

He remembers telling himself that he wouldn't let Eret be right but here he is now a week later sitting in the tailors room again upside down on the couch watching Eret laugh his ass off, because he just got done telling him what happened last week as when he did try and come find him some of the castle staff told him that Eret was gone on break. But since Eret was back now he ran to the tailor's room and here he is now. "Oh Fuck off it isn't that funny Eret" he said flipping the man off and feeling the blood rush to his head, "oh but my dear Dream it is funny. I told you this would happen and what is this I'm seeing? Is it that you're catching feelings?" Eret said and burst into laughter again. He got off the couch and sat on it correctly "if we were still in the Essempi I could have you locked up" he grumbled while staring down at his lap as he started to mess with the straps of his mask "but you wouldn't have, I was the only one that spoke to you like a human in that place. But in all seriousness did you really show them your face?" Eret said after calming down looking at him kindly, he nodded "I don't know why I didn't it and I could feel the panic when I had and I still feel like Schlatt is gonna jump out from a corner and start punishing me for disobeying him and undermining every rule that was fucked and beaten into me" he said looking at Eret as he bit his bitten lip drawing blood as it ran down his chin.

Eret sighed and stood up walking towards him wiping the blood off with his thumb and drew him into a hug "it's alright, Schlatt is dead he can't hurt you anymore. And if the bastard did decide to resurrect somehow passing through lady deaths watchful eyes somehow I will personally kill the bastard myself" Eret hissed into his ear, he nodded and pulled away from the hug smiling at the man "thank you Eret for being there for me, you really hadn't needed to I was fine on my own" he said but Eret shook his head and cupped Dream's face "you weren't fine, now let's stop with all this depressing talk and let's continue talking about the Emperors. You have had sexual contact with two of them, when are you gonna hop the wagon with Phil?" Eret said, raising his eyebrows suggestively and smirking.

He blushed and scowled, pushing Eret's hands off of him making the man laugh again, he snatched his mask off the couch putting it back on his face, opening the door "No just No! You foul man, you bastard No!" He yelled and slammed the door hearing Eret fall to the ground in laughter and turned to stomp off to who the fuck knows where but he bumped into Wilbur who grabbed his waist smirking at him "Well hello there, now what was that all about?" Wilbur said, he stood in silence for a few before shaking his head and pushing away from Wilbur's grip "Nope nuh uh not gonna deal with this from two idiots" He said walking off in the other direction hearing Wilbur yell an offended 'Hey!' As he walked off.

He was bored, he wanted something to do but he didn't know what, so he decided to go find niki which he found in the kitchen cause who would have guessed that a baker would be in the kitchen. "Niki!" He said exasperatedly, and she looked up at him "Dream!" She said mocking his tone "Niki I'm bored talk to me!" He said sitting in the same stool as before "alright we'll I heard from some of the knights who heard from some of the servants in which who heard from launders that you and the emperors had a little fun in the bath a while back" she said with a giggle looking at him waiting for him to say something "Does everybody know about my sex life!" He yelled dramatically, throwing his hands up in the air. "I mean they do now thanks to your screaming" Niki said as she wiped the flour off on her apron and smiled at him apologetically "sorry hun" she said as he groaned. She grabbed his arm linking it with hers yelling something to the other people about working and her leaving for a bit.

She led them to an empty room so they could talk, "alright talk to me Dream, are you ok with this?" She asked concerned, and he took off his mask looking at her in confusion "what do you mean am I ok with this?" He asked and she sighed "I meant are you ok with your relationship with the emperor's. Do you want to keep it professional? You know all just concubine and just Emperors. Or do you want something intimate, something more than just your role in all of this?" She asked, he laughed a little "being a concubine is an intimate thing niki I don't know how much more intimate we can get" he said and she frowned "that's not what I meant and you know it, do you want what they have. Do you want to be part of their relationship, do you want it to be Phil, Wilbur, Techno, and Dream instead of Phil, Wilbur, Techno, and the concubine" she said as she started to get frustrated with him. He looked down and and frowned "I don't know" he said "I don't know how I feel, my chest is tight when I feel them looking at each other that way and the way that they share slight touches of skin and kiss each other, I want them to look at me that way" he admitted, tears pricking the corners of his eyes "what way Dream what way do you want them to look at you" she asked even though she already knew the answer.