Part 3: Siblings and Training

(Recap...)

I cross my arms and pull out my phone and play games in it. I see Kirishima with the others from the disc shop, exept for Jirou, enter the arcade and head to Midoriya and the others. I notice Bakugo turn his head to my direction and I immediately put my hood over. Luckily he didn't notice me. I breath out in relief and continue to play my phone for a bit.

Soon I got bored, I mean literally 3 seconds later, I got bored so I stopped and turned my head to the side. My eyes slightly widen.

It was...

(End of recap...)

(Still the flashback...)

It was...

Yahiko.

I. Am. In. Big. Trouble.

Why you ask? Well first, I lied to him about going for a walk. Second, I'm in an arcade. Why is being an arcade bad? Well, Yahiko does not like me being in arcades because of... the people... who play here... So, anyways, I was so shocked that he...wait...he's not looking at me...? Then who is he...looking a-

Oh my gawd.

Kukiro is here too.

'Ohnoohnoohnoohnoohnoohno' I thought to myself. I notice Kukiro was shocked too that Yahiko is here. So I stand up quickly, not enough to get their attention, and hurry to the last group I need to touch. That kind of sounds weird wait- Okay, enough of that.

I spot a certain Green haired boy with other people I recognize and slowly, but surely, walk behind him. I accidentally bumped into someone and got their phone number because my Quirk was activated. I look up to meet heterochromia eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry for bumping into you miss." He says in a quiet voice but loud enough for me to hear what he said.

"O-oh no! It's okay! It's actually my fault for not looking...!" I say as I realized that the person I was talking to, was non other than, Shoto Todoroki. Endeavor's youngest son. "Still, I apologize. I wasn't looking as well." He says. 'Oh my goodness, this guy is so friendly!' I thought to myself. I nod softly and he nods back and he walks away from me.

I spot Tenya Iida and slowly approach him. He looks like he didn't wanna be here...but I ignored it so I lighly tap his shoulder and WOW IS HE TALL! He turns around to look who tapped him but saw no one. Because I was already heading to Denki Kaminari. I see him playing Pacman and he's pretty good at it! I go there to 'touch' and watch him play. I watch for a little bit "Oh hey! You're pretty good at that!" I compliment him. He turns his head to look at me and smiles when he saw me.

Sadly though, he lost the game because he turned to look at me. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for distracting you!" I say because I genuinely feel bad for making him lose. "Aw man... well, it's alright though! And thanks for the compliment!" He smiles. "Oh, you're welcome I guess! Hey why don't you try again? I want to see you play!" I say. "Alright! Watch me win!" He says with much confidence.

•~Smol Time Skippy~•

After a while of watching him play, he beat the highscore time. "Oh my gosh! Wow! You beat the time highscore! Nice one!" I say, genuinely impressed, while stretching my hand out for a highfive. "Hey! Thanks!" He says while highfiving my hand. (I don't play arcade games so whatever the highscore or sumthing is, just imagine that i guess😅)