Part 7: The Cavalry Battle

(Recap...)

"UA Sports Festival first year stage...!" Present Mic spoke. "Are you ignoring me?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "Who could've predicted this development, or this ending from the start of the race?" Present Mic spoke again, not answering him, while I ras running exreamly fast as if my life depended on it. I was getting closer to the end, but my vision was getting blurry. My eyes can only focus on the light of the end of the tunnel but my eyes somehow hurt.

I closed my eyes and continued running. 'Breath...' I told myself. I ran and ran until...

(End of recap...)

"The first to return to the stadium..." Present Mic spoke but I nearly couldn't hear. I was too...nervous...? Scared...? I don't know how to explain it. "That person is..." Present Mic continued speaking, as I felt light surround me. Making me open my eyes. "Izuku Midoriya and (Y/n) (L/n)!" Present Mic said, my eyes widening. The crowed went wild. I stopped running, putting my hands on my knees. Breathing heavily. I looked around, shocked and...happy but...I had this feeling of...fear or nervousness maybe.

"Hah...hah..." I panted, looking around in disbelief.

(Y/n)'s house POV

"YES! WOOHOO! GREAT JOB (Y/N)!!!" Kukiro cheered. "She...she actually did it! Oh my God! Yes! That's our sister!" Yahiko smiled, laughing in joy and surprise. "(Y/n)...(Y/n)...!" Their mom sobbed, not able to hold in her tears anymore. She was worried the whole time. Like VERY worried.

Someone's POV...

"That brat." He spoke, sratching his neck.

Back to (Y/n)'s POV

"I...I did it...I actually did it...mom...dad...grandpa...I...did...it...I got to second place..." I said before nearly breaking down into tears, but I wiped it away. Everyone now reaching the stadium, they ran until they finished. I looked around to see everyone scattered, but one person caught my eye. It was Bakugo...he looked like he was in pain because he was gripping his left arm, as if it was injured. I could read mouths, (if you don't know what that is, it's basically being able to know what people are saying by just looking at their mouth without hearing their voice.) so I could understand what he was saying. "Again..." he said. "Damn...Damn it..." he spoke.

'Is he okay? Or is that the drawback of his Quirk? Well...if so...now I know...' I thought to myself. I looked away from him and looked at Todoroki, he was tired too. "They're all close to the finish! We'll announce the results later, but good job for now!" Present Mic spoke while Todoroki glanced at me and Midoriya, who was behind me, with his normal cold look.

My eyes widened in surprise, I didn't think he'd see me staring at him. So I immediately looked away, my face lightly red from embarrassment. Luckily, the turned to the side and walked away, without any reaction. 'I thought he'd be friendly...the first time I met him he had this friendly look in his eyes...now he just looks emotionless...' I thought to myself as I finally regulated my breathing. "Ah...I shouldn't have used my Quirk that much...I'm kinda dizzy..." I said to myself before Uraraka approached Midoriya. "Deku, you're amazing!" She told me. "Uraraka..." He said.

I was walking towards Midoriya when Uraraka spoke to him, so I could hear their conversation. I saw Iida just a few meters behind Ura talking to himself. "I can't believe..." Iida said. "First place is amazing-" she spoke to Midoriya, but I was worried about Iida. "I fell behind with this Quirk." He said while looking at me, Midoriya and Uraraka. "-I'm so jealous." Uraraka said. "I still have a long way to go." Iida looked upset...which scared me for some reason.