Part 6: The Stressful Event

Hello! Before we start part 6, I just want all of you to know that this part will be long, so if you don't wanna get up to get snacks and stuff, get it now because I am not joking. This part is very long. Like long long. You won't believe me if I said that this chapter took me more than 2 days to make because of things I have to do.

I recommend listening to music while reading this but it's your choice if you wanna or not. Once again, this chapter is long so get your favorite snacks, drinks and headphones or whatever and begin to read! Have fun~
——————————————————————

(Recap...)

I also told them about the upcoming Sports Festival that the school will be doing. "Mr. Aizawa also said that the Pro Heroes will be watching there too! I'm excited about it!" I exclaimed. "So are you going to start training for the event?" Kukiro asked me.

"I sure am!"

(End of recap...)

(Y/n)'s POV

Two weeks flew by like nothing. During those weeks, I spent all day training. I trained my strength, my speed, my senses and my Quirk. Yes, I know. I trained my Quirk. How, you ask? Well, while the others were training, I would read their minds to overcome my limit. Whenever I read several minds at once or I use my Quirk a lot, I start to get dizzy and lightheaded which leads to fainting.

Well, when I reached my (original) limit, I started feeling dizzy. But I pushed through and kept on using my Quirk. I had a stopwatch to see how far I could go. My current limit was 30 minutes of continuously using my Quirk. Now, I've past 30 minutes. Well, 34 minutes was my previous to be exact. I was feeling dizzy but not dizzy enough for me to collapse. I continued on reading minds and eventually fell to the ground.

I stopped the watch and looked at the results with half-lidded eyes. I let out a sigh of victory before closing my eyes, resting against a wall. "50 minutes...! Wow..." I say to myself. After I was done with training, I would go home, change my clothes and head out to our backyard to train again before and until dinner starts.

After 2 whole weeks of training, which only felt like days, the morning of the event arrived. "Please be careful and do your best, (Y/n)." My mom said with a worried voice. "Don't worry mom, I'll be okay." I gave her a reassuring smile before looking at my brothers. "We wish you luck, (Y/n). We'll be watching." Yahiko grins at me. "Heh, watch me win!" I balled my hand into a fist and raised it in the air like All Might.

"Alright, alright. You should go now, you wouldn't want to be late." Kukiro shoo's me away. I give mom one last hug and go outside.

•~Time Skip, at the 1-A waiting room~•

"Aww...I wanted to wear my costume." Mina said while she looked at the blue U.A. P.E. clothes that she was wearing. "We can't, since we have to be fair." Ojiro said while stretching his arms. "I wonder what the preliminary event is." Sato wondered. "We just need to work with it, no matter what it is." Tokoyami said.

"Everyone, are you ready?" Iida questioned everybody when he opened the door. "It's almost time to go." He said. When he said that, my nervousness instantly kicked in. 'Ohhh gosh...now I'm nervous...help me Lord...' I mentally prayed to myself. "Nerves, nerves..." Mineta muttered to himself before hitting his mouth, kind of like putting something in your mouth.