Part 8: The Last Stage Battles and A Surprising Encounter

Hey guys! Thank you so so much for being patient with me, finally the next part is here! Sorry to keep you waiting for so so long😅 Like I said in my (a/n), I'm losing a lot of motivation in continuing this story... and I've been very busy...🥲

If possible, please add my story in your reading lists and vote <3

Oh! I forgot to mention, it was my birthday yesterday, hehe! My birthday is on the 30th of January, so it's Jan. 31 today in my place 😊

Now without further ado, nto the story~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Recap...)

Then I heard Bakugo speak. "What? Uraraka?" Bakugo read the name on the board as Uraraka, who was behind him, gasped in shock.

'Oh boy...'

(End of recap...)

3rd person POV

After showing the names of the people who'll fight eachother, it was time for the recreation. "First up is the scavenger hunt!" Present Mic said.

Sero picked up and card that read 'bag' and showed it to the crowd. "Can someone lend me a bag, please?" He said while the others picked up other cards and asked the crowd for the items.

Unfortunately, Mineta got 'back fat'. "This is impossible!" He stared at his card. Monoma, who was behind Mineta, was leaning against a wall, doing nothing with a card in his hand. "How pathetic. Everyone is giving their all even though it's a recreation." He spoke while watching the others run around. "It really seems like Class A doesn't understand their situation..."

"Monoma. If you're not playing come with me." Kendo said. "Why?" He asked, looking at her in confusion. Kendo showed him her card which read, 'perverse person'.

Then, Kendo used her Quirk and made her hands large, grabbing Monoma and walking towards where she needs to go. "Kendo, haven't you got the wrong person?" Monoma asked her, while Kendo had a serious look on her face. "No, it's the right one." (She did Monoma dirty tho 😭💀)

Then, the recreation continued. Some had fun and some didn't, while the others took a rest.

Some began to think of strategies on how to defeat their opponent on the one-on-one, some prepare for the battle, some meditate and some try to calm their nerves.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Okay. It's almost finished."

"Thanks, Cementoss!" Present Mic spoke, "Hey guys, are you ready?" The crowd made noise while I was shaking. Nervous. Well, not because of my opponent, Mina. It's about what if I lose! And what if I win?! If I win against Mina, I'll move on to fight either Tokoyami or Yaoyorozu, if I win against either one of them, I'll be fighting against either Uraraka, Bakugo and Kirishima!

'What will happen if it's Bakugo? No wait, Kirishima is strong too but Bakugo? Oh no...I feel bad for Uraraka...not that I think she's weak ir anything! I just-' My fast thoughts were cut of by Present Mic speaking again.

"There were a lot of events, but it's come down to this! The final battle! You can only rely in yourself. Situations like this even if you're not a hero. You know it, right? Heart, technique, body, wisdom and knowledge. Utilize them all to rise to the top."