ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

The usual buzz of the classroom fades away as I put my headphones on. Yeah, I returned to school, even though I wanted to take a day off. What can I do anyway? They assured me that Daniel wouldn't touch a hair on my head, I doubt that.

As far as I know, that piece of shit would do anything thing to harm me. Now that brings up a question. Why? what is the connection between mom and him and why was my family so antagonized about him? Vinnie said that they had been old rivals since high school. Highschool. Wait a min. Is this what I think this is? 

The guy dad beat up during high school was Daniel.

Maybe I'm just speculating but that explains the hatred so well. Dad smacked him around because he touched mom and now he wants revenge. A testosterone thing, dad hurt his ego and honor in front of the entire school and now he wants to hurt him. Sometimes humiliation can do that, it can drive you crazy, like what happened with Rosa.

Well, it's just a hunch but Chrissy didn't tell me his name though, I should ask her as soon as the bell rings.

"Vivian, what is the bill of rights and why is it important?" Miss Katz slammed her hand to the table breaking me out of my thoughts. HuH?

 "What?" I simply answered, when did the class start?

"So you weren't concentrating. *sigh* Write the answer down 10 times and show it to me. Jessica, you answer," She pointed to the girl sitting in front of me. Jessica enthusiastically got up and told the answer with all the confidence in the world.

I remembered what she told me and wrote down the answer in my book with a long sigh. 

The bell rang 10 minutes later, Elora came up to me and we both made our way to the next class. The moment I sat down, I took out my phone and texted Chrissy. I doubt that she's awake right now but I'll scam her with messages.

Vecna💞: Yoo, you there?

Vecna💞: I need you rn

Vecna💞: Bitch you better answer

EvilB🖤: WHAT?

Vecna💞: I need the name of the guy that got his ass beat up by my dad

EvilB🖤: Uh, wait

EvilB🖤: yeah, it's Daniel. Dunno last name😓

I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. So I was right, all of this now adds up.

Vecna💞: Thx babe, I text you after school

EvilB🖤: Kay, Don't get into trouble. Love ya.

I put my phone on silent and watched as our Chemistry teacher entered, he is a big old man who understands all our jokes and even makes a few of them while teaching. He is my fav teacher, wholly because he caught me cheating on one of his tests and let me go. hehe.

Then slowly like a turtle the last class bell finally rang and I ran out together with Elora and Sakura coming out from their respective classrooms. We'd been talking a lot on insta and checking out hot guys from our school, which are a few by the way, excluding my brothers. I have no idea why they both thought Alex the pig and Armando the potato are great guys to have a date with.

I came to my locker and stashed my books there, there seems to be commotion because all of a sudden everyone was gathered near the stairs, which connect the three hallways and is a big, wide-open area.

"What's going on?" Sakura asked no one in particular.

"I'll go check it out," I said and walked towards the crowd when a guy suddenly pushed everyone out of the way and sprinted. His eyes met mine and he winked at me and continued to run through the corridors. He is pretty, like really pretty, his face looked like it was carved by gods, and his build. Dear holy pancakes!