ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙

At the mall

"Look the moment they come home, I'll try and take them both down. Elora is easy to handle but not Vivian. I need time to take her down, so you be visible near the window. I'll convince her to go down okay?" Elora explained in a hurry, "please take that bitch away and do whatever to torture her got it?  She has such will to withstand all those rumors about her, I want to see her break," 

"Okay got it, I'll do my best to distract her but what about the guards following her? We need to get rid of them also her necklace has a tracker on it. She wears it the entire time, I'm sure you've seen it too," She further explained, "No, I'm telling you, she hadn't even once allowed me to enter her house, so hurry up we can't miss this chance, no matter what! We have to kidnap her,"

I looked at her with shock, a mix of emotions came over me and I took in deep breaths. I have to tell Chrissy that it's today.

----

At the house

"Chrissy, I'm going to get kidnapped any second now, I don't have much time to talk now but wake up and help me out," I said softly. 

"Okay, okay. I'm up and how the heck did you know that it's today?" She asked me,

"I overheard Sakura talking about her plans to kidnap me," I explained

"Vivian, why can't you call your family? Or even run away?" She pleaded, her voice sounding desperate.

"I can't, I have to get Mom out, no matter what! I know I'm putting myself in danger but don't worry it's me who we're talking about," I chuckled,

"Okay, got it. We'll talk again," She said and hung up the phone.

------------

The footsteps keep getting louder, and closer. I'll just render her unconscious and tie them up, then no one gets hurt. Hopefully.

The sound stopped and I held my breath. I could see her petite figure in the dark, some distance away, the moment I see an opportunity, I'll hit her on the head. I rolled a pen from that guy's pocket at her feet. She immediately noticed and I held the gun, butt down, and slammed hard at her head.

She stumbled forward but didn't fall, instead, she swung hard back at me, which I thankfully dodged, I can't use my left hand but that's alright. I quickly moved forward and poked her eyes with my fingers, she grunted and blindly swung the knife she had taken out from her pocket. 

"You fucking bitch," She exclaimed in pain, I went ahead, taking her momentary weakness to my advantage, and kicked her in the head. Back at her house, I was in a state of shock, so I couldn't do much damage, and Elora was there too, but not now. 

She plopped her stupid ass down and I bent down to look at her. She swung her knife at me but I stopped it, Her blows weakened and she glared at me with fury.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Why? Dumb question," She scoffed

"I said 'Why?', answer me," I held the Glock against her head.

"You think you can threaten me with this? You can't hurt me, Viv. I am your friend or was. You might injure me but you can't kill me. You're so damn easy to please, say some good words and you giddily accept it, and that's what I absolutely hate about you, stupid bitch. Life had been so easy on you huh? Getting cared for every day and having such loving brothers. That's all over now, you've lived in your fantasy world, and now you have to return to reality. So go ahead, try and kill me " She sniggered at me. I raised my eyebrow, wow, she let it all out huh? Look at that smug face.