ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞

Alex and Armando went to their respective classes after joining their friends. I went off to find mine.

I saw them both near Sakura's locker, talking with each other. Why do they come so fast?

"Guys," I ran up to them and hugged them both.

"What special today huh? Your face is beaming!" Elora says which made me even more excited to tell them.

"Not now, okay? I will tell you at Lunch," I said as the first-period bell rang.

"We also have something to tell you, at lunch then," Sakura says and we head to our respective classes.

Anyway, I had to take a test first thing in the morning, which ruined my mood. But just in case, I hope I don't fail.

While going to my next class, I waited near Marcel's class. I pretended to be on my phone while checking whether he had come out. When he finally did, I stood there in shock. He-He's wearing yellow. Oh mah god, we're wearing matching clothes without even informing.

 Oh mah god, we're wearing matching clothes without even informing

What marcel is wearing^^

This made me 3000 times happy, He walked towards me and I just stood there, why is he walking so slowly? It's like time just slowed down, nothing matters anymore.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks me and I immediately snap out of my fantasy.

"We're matching," We say at the same time, "Jinx," We say again and laugh. 

"You look amazing," He says and that made me blush a little, no, maybe a lot. "You look like a model," I complimented him back and this time his ears turned red. 

"Sooo, we could go on a date this weekend," I suggested, he opened his phone and nodded.

"We could go to this place, I often go to this cafe. It's my favorite so," He showed me the picture of the cafe. Damn, he must really like this cafe, if it has a picture in his gallery.

"Okay," I smiled and look at him, ah fuck, he's so damn handsome

"Class is starting, I think you should get back," He says and kisses me on the neck, and walks towards his classroom. I-wha- Okay I'll admit it, I'm whipped for this man. He totally knows what he's doing.

The school bell for lunch rang, and I ran. 

"Bitchhhh," I say and slapped Elroa's butt. I do this all the time, in fact, there was a dating rumor between us two, and she had to work really hard to put them down.

"Do you want another dating rumor, huh? and stop slapping my butt, it hurts," She whines and parts her backside.

"Where's Sakura?" I ask, and she says, "Somewhere hoeing around," I snigger and cover my mouth.

"I need to tell you both about this matter so let's go search for her," I say and basically dragged her all over the school to find Sakura. We did find her, she was sitting on the bench at the back of the school playing video games. I had to drag her ass back to the cafeteria cuz she was too busy clearing that 35th level.

"So I have to tell you, guys, something, you might freak out,"

"bitch the pot sis," Elora says and I had to translate it in my head, ohhh, she means to spill the tea.

"I have a boyfriend," I say and saw their faces, Elora's eyes widened and wavered. Sakura stopped playing her game, and she looked at me with confusion.

"Who?" Elora asks in a threatening voice,

"He's a good guy, okay? I quickly tell them, "Uh, It's Marcel," I say

"Marcel? The guy who keeps looking at you all the time?"Sakura says and I blush at the statement. 

"Oh My GOD, I knew it! I told you didn't I ? that he likes you an' shit." Elora bursts.

"Yeah,"

"Since when?"

"Yesterday," I say.

"Goddamn," Sakura whispers while Elora keeps mumbling 'I knew it'. "I can't tell you how happy I am Viv, but here's what I'll promise you. If that *incoherent cursing* does something, I'll kill him and drag him to an abandoned spot and peel off his skin-" 

"Join me in, I'll bring the ropes," Sakura adds

"Okay that's enough, thank you for your concern but I think he's not that type of person,"

"Think?" Sakura asks, "I'm getting to know him better, It'll take some time so yeah. Oh and we're going on a date this weekend," I whisper to them.

"Send me the location when you go yeh?" Sakura asks, I smile and tell, "Yeah I will,"

"You guys said you had something to tell me too," I ask and they both look at each other,

"Yeah, the year is coming to an end and I realize that we never did a sleepover together. It was Sakura's idea actually," Elora explains.

"We'll go shopping and lay games, Mario kart, 'Dungeon and dragons' and whatnot. We could watch all our fave movies and Ohh karaoke, there a lot I wanna do with you guys," Sakura says, it really touched my heart and I swear to god, I might never find a friend like her.

"Okay, so when?

"Friday," She says, "Oh I thought like this weekend, but since you are going on a date, let's do it on Friday," She explains,

"Thank you guys so much!" I say and hug them,

A/N

Hey guys, I know this chapter is like super short but bear with me. I don't have much to say right now but uhh, How's life? ah, I got it. So, my birthday is coming up and for some reason, I'm not that happy and all. Like it's another miserable year toward our death and the most crucial part of our lives is coming up. Like everything is decided, your future, the way your going to live, and how others treat you all depend on this dumb fuck exam, and that too when we teens, going through all these changes and having something so nerve-wracking and important on our shoulders, expectations that you do well is so, exhausting. I hope you guys realize that life is short and don't forget to eat sleep and live a happy life yeah? You only get to live once(exception- All the tragic female Villians who reincarnate in manhuas- these bitches get second chances and all)

 I hope you guys realize that life is short and don't forget to eat sleep and live a happy life yeah? You only get to live once(exception- All the tragic female Villians who reincarnate in manhuas- these bitches get second chances and all)