CHAPTER TWO

Gia

"Good morning my favorite uncle!" I said with a broad smile on my face. "I have got the files and I think we are, wait for it, ten minutes early." I said while placing the papers on his desk.

"It's Mr Doğulu when we're in the office to you." He said and I nodded before fixing my blazer.

"Got it Mr Doğulu!" I said before placing a single paper into ten files. I placed the files in front of the seats around the table.

Today is a very big day, because today my uncle will hopefully become a ten percent shareholder of this incredible company.

And I get to witness it seeing that I am his assistant.

I looked down at my watch and nervous butterflies settled into the pit of my stomach.

"Time?" My uncle asked and I sighed.

"Eight thirty am sharp." I said just as a girl entered the room.

"Good morning, I am Mr Tchaikovsky's secretary, Miss Lee." The girl said before handing five tablets over to me. She started placing the other five in her hand on the table so I placed the ones that I was holding on the empty spot on the table.

I can't wait to meet Mr Tchaikovsky. I heard that he is a twenty five year old billionaire, so technically if I'm nineteen now and I play my cards right I can become a billionaire too. I could become like his apprentice or something.

The board room slowly started to fill up with men and I stood next to Miss Lee while everyone else in the room took their seats.

I gasped when the rude man from the elevator entered the room and his eyes rested on me.

He was so rude for no reason.

And to think I gave him one of my lucky charms. He slowly came walking up to us and I glared at him through narrowed eyes.

"What is she doing here?" He asked miss Lee and she frowned before looking at me.

"She's Mr Doğulu's assistant." Miss Lee explained and he smirked at me. "Miss Doğulu meet Mr Tchaikovsky." Miss Lee added and my mouth hung open.

"You're Mr Tchaikovsky?" I asked in confusion and he gave me a smug smile.

"Miss Doğulu?" He asked curiously. "You're related to Kemal?" He asked and I nodded. Mr Tchaikovsky looked down on me for a long while and I blushed under his gaze before looking away from him.

He chuckled lightly before taking a seat at the head of the table.

We started the meeting and I was a nervous wreck. I pitched our business proposal and I was pretty confident. When I was done my uncle smiled at me and I knew that I aced it.

I looked over at Mr Tchaikovsky and he held a blank expression on his face.

"Thank you." I said before switching the screen off. Everyone seemed impressed by my presentation except for Mr Tchaikovsky.

I placed a lock of my dark hair behind my ear before sighing nervously.

"Listen Kemal, I'm not gonna beat around the bush here. The pitch was a bit dry but that could easily be fixed if you get a new assistant." Mr Tchaikovsky said and I blushed when everyone's eyes rested on me.

"You're fucking with me, Viktor." My uncle said in disbelief and Mr Tchaikovsky chuckled then the entire room joined in on his laughter.

"Yes, I'm teasing." He said and I let out a breath of relief. "She was brilliant." He said before looking into my eyes. "Which is why I think you'd make an incredible partner in this company." He told my uncle and I smiled broadly.

After my uncle signed some papers the meeting ended and everyone started to leave.

"Viktor you wouldn't maybe have some open spots in your company at the moment?" My uncle asked and I wanted to stop him but his back was facing me.

"Gianna couldn't stop talking about you this morning." My uncle said and Mr Tchaikovsky smirked at me causing me to blush a deep shade of red.

"Right, Gia." My uncle said and I glared at him with red cheeks.

"Well I wouldn't say all morning." I said and I saw my uncle suppressing his smile. He knows what he's doing.

"What do you say, partner?" My uncle asked and I said a silent prayer in my head. Please don't let him say yes.

"I am in desperate need of an assistant." He said before looking down on me and I squeezed my eyes shut. "So why not." He said with a smirk on his face.

His smirk tells me that he's going to make my life hell while I'll be working for him.

"What do you say, Gia?" Mr Tchaikovsky asked in a husky tone and I pressed my lips together before nodding.

"When do I start?" I asked faking my excitement.

"Tomorrow." Mr Tchaikovsky said blankly and my eyes widened.

"No wait-"

"You're a lifesaver, Viktor." My uncle said and Mr Tchaikovsky just nodded before leaving us alone in the room.

I frowned at my uncle and he just chuckled at my facial expression.