CHAPTER SEVEN

Gia

I placed my burger down before a smile rested on my face. I carefully watched Mr Tchaikovsky as he ate his burger.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked and I shrugged.

"No reason." I said innocently and he frowned at me.

"Please don't do that-" he said tiredly.

"Do what?" I asked in confusion.

"Look at me like a lot of women does." He said awkwardly.

"A lot of women smiles at you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes and I didn't take you as one of them." He said painfully.

"Oh you think I have a crush on you?" I asked and he coughed before clearing his throat. "Would it be such a bad thing if I did?" I asked and he placed his burger down.

"It's not you it's-"

"Me?" I asked and he stared deeply into my eyes.

"What do you see when you look at me Gia?" He asked me and I took a sip from my Dr pepper.

"I see someone who is extremely scared of love." I said honestly. "And I don't have a crush on you so you can relax- I just admire the way you look." I said and he smiled at me.

"ty ne predstavlyayesh', krasavitsa." You have no idea, beautiful. He said with a smirk on his face and I frowned at him as I didn't understand a word he was saying. 

"I'm gonna assume you said something nice." I said and he laughed.

"Maybe." He said shortly and I smiled before shaking my head at him.

I started gathering the notes that we've made earlier before getting up from Mr Tchaikovsky's marbled floors.

"It's getting late, I should get going." I said softly.

"Stay." He said softly and I frowned lightly. "Or you don't have t-"

"Okay." I said before he could take back what he asked. "I'll stay." I said without asking any questions.

"Okay." He said under his breath. "I'll show you to one of my guest rooms." He said before getting up from the floor.

We walked upstairs together in silence and I held the papers close to my chest. He opened a door for me and I placed my bag inside on the desk along with the papers.

"I'm down the hall if you need anything." He said while looking into my eyes and I nodded before smiling at him.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said softly and he licked his lips before stepping out of my room.

"Goodnight, Gianna." He said softly.

"Goodnight, sir." I said in the same manner.

"You can call me Viktor after hours. You know when you're sleeping over." He said with a smile on his face and I nodded with a smile of my own.

"Viktor." I said and he smirked down on me before shaking his head and walking away from me in silence.

Why did he have to be so hot?

Wait I need something to sleep in. I walked down the hallway and saw light streaming out of a room.

I knocked on the door and it opened after a few second.

"Can you lend me a shirt?" I asked Viktor and he gave me a blank look before nodding. He opened the door for me so I walked inside. He went into his closet before grabbing a shirt and handed it over to me.

"Thank you." I said and he just silently watched me.

"Yeah." He said under his breath. He looks so tired now, and his hair is disheveled which isn't something you see often. Viktor is the most put together person I know.

But looking at him now I can tell that he has a lot of troubles.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning." I said and he yawned tiredly before nodding so I left his room before going back to my own.

I undressed before neatly folding my clothes and placing them on a chair. I pulled Viktor's shirt over my head and was immediately enveloped by his cologne.

I hugged my waist before telling myself how beautiful and worthy I am. I let out a small sigh before climbing under the pearl white blankets on the bed.

I quickly called uncle Kemal. I have to tell him that I'm not coming home otherwise he'll send a search party after me.

"Peanut? Where are you?" Uncle Kemal asked in concern.

"I have to work late tonight, so you don't have to wait up for me." I said briefly. He doesn't have to know I'm sleeping over at my boss's place, right?

"That's okay as long as you're safe. Oh I almost forgot." Uncle Kemal said and I frowned.

"Forgot what?" I asked curiously.

"We have a meeting with the Marroquín's tomorrow." Uncle Kemal said and I clenched my jaw.

"Do I have to go?" I asked tiredly. "I was literally in a meeting with them today." I said tiredly.

"Yes, Gia. You're my daughter. Family members only." He reminded me and I frowned. Then why was I allowed to go with Viktor? We're not related.

"Okay, I'll be there just send me the details." I told uncle Kemal.

"Okay goodnight peanut." Uncle Kemal said before ending the call. Wow he didn't even let me say goodnight to him.

Also I don't like the Marroquín twins, they scare me. Now I have to be in a meeting with them again.