|𝟭|~𝗕𝗲𝗿𝗸 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

One year later..

The wind sings softly, a foggy mist shrouding a large ship.

Torches light the area around the ship, the wood creaking beneath the weight of a man, he walks swiftly through the area, a lantern in his hand, a spear in his other.

He glances towards several cages filled with dragons as he passes them, and a large blue dragon snarls at him.

"Quiet!" The man growls, banging his spear harshly against the cage and startling the creature.

The man faces ahead, pausing when he sees two figures shrouded in the fog, a male on the left and a female on the right.

The man slowly lights a flaming sword, the women's sword gleaming as he does this.

The males armor was made from the scales of his dragon, the black color giving him a more deadly appearance.

On the other hand, the women's armor was made from her dragons's fur. Her mask only covered half of her face, the black leather reaching around her nose and towards the nape of her neck, much like her mothers.

Her hair swayed gently due to the wind, the orange glow from her companions sword only increasing her harsh demeanor.

Her body armor was covered with fur, starting from her shoulders that slowly spread across her arms and created a line to the center of her back.

She wore fingerless gloves, the leather straining as she gripped her sword tightly.

"What are you..?" The man gasps in horror, ready to scream and alert his crew.

"Shh!" The man shushes from behind his mask, his companion snickering at the frightened man.

Toothless snarls from behind the man, making him jump with a soft gasp as he spins around. Toothless' back-fins were flowing a faint blue, his dark silhouette climbing down the cage.

The man yelps before rushing towards the two, making the women swiftly duck under his staff as the man jerks to the left, avoiding it.

She clashes her blade against the spear, holding the man back for a moment as her companion kicks the man's chest back with his normal foot.

He staggers back before clashing his spear against the man's flame-sword and throwing a hanging lantern in front of him, causing a large fire as he backs away.