|𝟭𝟯|~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Stormfly as she looks over the area, her nostrils flaring as she breaths in the frosty air, shuddering slightly.

"Where is she heading?" Hiccup questions, looking over (Y/N)'s shoulder down at her.

(Y/N) shrugs, her eyes set as she stares ahead, her shoulders pulled up and tense.

Stormfly flies lower, gliding along the ocean.
"There's nothing but miles and miles of..."
Hiccup trails off, his ears catching the faint sound of water rushing.

The water caved in, wind rushing up and causing Malin to glide as she looks around. Stormfly flew along the edge, chirping and making clicking sounds.

"A great waterfall," Hiccup breathes out, peering down with wide eyes.

Stormfly suddenly roars, twirling as Hiccup and (Y/N) scream and hang on. 

"Stormfly!!" (Y/N) shouts, her voice echoing as she dives into the entrance.

Hiccup loosens his grip around (Y/N) with a sigh of relief, Stormfly steadying herself and flying deeper in the cave. Jagged rocks decorated the large cavern, the sound of the waterfall becoming more distant and gentle.

Steam spewed from cracks along the walls.

Stormfly sniffs at the air, chittering as she swerves right and flies along the water, squeezing through a small entrance.

The water below began to glow a bright blue, lighting up the area. They both breathe out in awe as Stormfly flies ahead, large columns of rocks decorated with glowing beautifully.

Stormfly began to glow, small, bright dots decorating all around her body as she shines a beautiful blue.

"Wow.." Hiccup softly laughs, gently setting his arm around (Y/N)'s waist.

As Stormfly flew over, the eggs lit up a bright orange, revealing the babies inside. Stormfly  nervously rumbles as she looks around, making (Y/N) do the same and gasp softly when she notices other dragons nearby.

Hiccup was distracted, staring up. (Y/N) follows his gaze, her eyes widening at the sight of small dragons flying overhead, glowing a bright orange.

Stormfly dives down, following along another waterfall befofe emerging into a wide opened space, dragons flying around in groups. A bright light appeared, and the dragons seemed to be headed that direction.