|𝟮|~𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?! ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The huge dragon lets out a powerful yet happy roar, making (Y/N) wince before she smiles, jumping off (D/N) and rubbing his neck.

"Welcome to paradise, mate," a Viking greets, offering a decent sized fish to a new dragon.

"Well, aren't you a beauty," a woman coos to another dragon as it chitters at her.

"Aw, you're welcome! You're welcome!" Snotlout boasts, making (Y/N) scoff in annoyance. The boy dumps his helmet on a smaller child, making him stagger around.

"I took on, like, one hundred trappers..a thousand trappers!" He quickly corrects.
"All with burning undies," Ruffnut fibs, cackling.

Tuffnut rushes forward, his hair tied to his front and acting as a beard. "My thick, full beard almost caught on fire!"

"Just..just stop." Ruffnut sighs, shaking her head.

(Y/N) chuckles gently, shaking her head and walking past him to greet (M/N) and Valka.

"So, uh, (Y/N)'s mom, Hiccup's mom," Snotlout flirts as he approaches, making (M/N) sigh and shake her head.

"Any notes on my bone-crushing assault or was it pretty much perfect?"

Valka snickers nervously, petting a dragon as she speaks. "Oh, it was indescribable. And please, call me Valka. It has been a year."

"First-name basis," Snotlout smirks, backing away and looking towards (M/N), expecting the same reaction.

"You're performance was lousy, and quite frankly embarrassing.." (M/N) calls in a firm tone, making Snotlout freeze in his spot, the boy backs away nervously, looking away and making his way towards his dragon.

"I think the real heroes of the day are (D/N) and Toothless!" Hiccup grins, gently rubbing under (D/N)'s chin before focusing on Toothless.

"Isn't that right, bud?" He coos, hugging Toothless and rubbing his head.

"What would we do without you, O' King and his mighty commander!" He praises, (D/N) looking to him with a toothy grin.

Toothless purrs happily as Hiccup gushes over him, (Y/N) approaching with a small laugh.

"Good to know that my hero was actually (D/N)! Thanks for clearing that up Hiccup!" She teases, approaching (D/N) as he wags his tail, Hiccup frowning as he looks towards the two.