|𝟳|~𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Vikings clamor as they enter the Great Hall, the rain pouring overhead, dousing out the fires Grimmel caused.

Thunder bellows across the sky, lightning clashing against the sky, causing some to cower away at the sight.

"Everyone inside!"

Snotlout's father motions for people to get inside quickly, many complaining while others remain outside.

"It's the middle of the night!"

"All right! All right," Hiccup yells over the crowd, his seat besides (Y/N)'s at the front of the room, Astrid and their friends surrounding the rest of the table.

"Settle down!!"

"Fishlegs?" (Y/N) questions, looking to her left at the man.

He groans weakly, loopily glancing at her and slamming his face on the table.

"Fishlegs, buddy, buddy!" Hiccup snaps his fingers, waking him from his daze. "Have you ever seen that species of dragon before?"

Fishlegs pushes himself up, letting out a high-pitched whimper before collapsing once again, (Y/N) cringing at the sound.

"I have," Valka gains Hiccup's attention from her seat besides Astrid.

"(M/N) and I helped one a while back, Deathgrippers.." she trails off, her shoulders pulling up at the thought of the dragon.

(M/N) nods along, rising from her seat and crossing her arms. "They've got venom in their tails, one strike and your dead." She warns, her voice shaky as she looks to her daughter.

Fishlegs groans in agreement, his head still low as he points to the two women before giving them a thumbs up.

"Let me at him!" An angry man shouts in the crowd, others yelling in agreement.

"I'll give him a piece of my mind!" A man agrees, "and by 'mind-I mean 'fists'!"

He swings around, punching a man in the face as he grunts in pain, falling backwards.

"Did you miss the part where we almost died?" Hiccup demands, silencing the crowd as he stammers. "H-Have you seen our house?!"

"This is a new kind of enemy," He taps the table for emphasis, looking over the people. "I didn't listen, and I underestimated him, now that's on me."