Identity Revealed

Spider-man: Yeee-haw!

Thug#1: Get him off the car!

Thug#2: What do you think I've been doing?!

Despite surfing on top of a stolen car by thugs that robbed a store, I was a time of my life. Sure, I am being shot at, but regardless I was having fun.

Spider-man: Mind speeding up a bit? I'm really beginning to enjoy this.

Thug#1: Get off!

The thug on the passenger side rolled down his window and aimed his gun at me. I quickly shot a web at the pistol and pulled it out of his grasp.

Thug#2: Hang on tight! This will shake him off!

The driver took a sharp turn to the left, not expecting I was flung off the car and was headed straight to a cafe. I crashed through a see-through window; I quickly rolled forward on the ground and ran forward. All the people in the Cafe looked at me wide-eyed.

Spider-man: Hot stuff coming through!

I flipped over multiple tables and landed on one. Jumping to the side I sticked to a pillar on the right, leaping off the pillar I shot two webs forward and pulled myself in that direction. I smashed through a window and landed on thugs' car.

Thug#2: Are you serious?!

Thug#1: I told you shouldn't have taken that turn idiot!

Spider-man: You guys are lovely.

I jumped on the hood of the car and grabbed hold of it. Using my strength, I ripped it off and threw it to the side, revealing the engine in all its glory.

Spider-man: Let's see here.

I leaned forward and started to fumble around with the engine.

Spider-man: I don't think you need this.

I reached forward and ripped out a piece of the engine and threw it behind me.

Spider-man: This looks important.

I ripped out another piece and threw it to the side.

Thug#2: Hurry up and shot him!

Thug#1: I can't! He took my gun!

They both started to argue with each while I continued to mess around with their engine.

Spider-man: Ohh, what's this?

I reached even further and ripped out a tube.

The two thugs stopped their bickering and stared at me.

Spider-man: I'm not a mechanic, so I have no idea what I ripped out.

They both started to scream out in fear.

Spider-man: Might as well stop this car.

I jumped up high in the air and webbed up the doors so they can't escape. I quickly Shot two webs at the bumper of the car and landed on the ground, pulling back I slowly started to slow the car down as it was pulling me forward.

The car soon came to a stop. I let go of the web and walked over to the driver side. Inside I could see the thugs trying to get out of the car, both of them banged on the door with their shoulders.

Spider-man: Nice try guys, these webs can hold a car easy, unless you guys have Hulk strength, you ain't getting out.

The sound of sirens filled the busy streets.

Spider-man: Quite the "Sticky" situation you found yourselves in. I hear prison food ain't that bad.

I shot a web at a building and pulled myself up.