The Superior Spider-man

Green Goblin: Wake up, little spider. Wake up.

A voice calls out to me. Awakening me from my deep slumber. When I gained consciousness, I noticed that I was in some sort of lab.

I panicked and tried to move. Just to find myself strung up by chains on my wrists. These particular chains were hard to break out of.

Green Goblin: It's no use. I know your limits. Those chains are made out of reinforced steel. Which we both know you're not capable of breaking free from.

He was right. No matter how hard I pull, the chains stay intact.

Green Goblin: I know everything about you. Your strengths. And limitations.

Y/n: Who are you?

Green Goblin: I'm a nobody. Just a guy who had the unfortunate fate of having an uncureable disease. That is, until now.

He turns around and gestures to a shielded container. Lost of cables connected to it. It flickers every now and then. A blue escaping through the cracks.

Green Goblin: I spent all my years with this disease. Fighting it every day. But with each day, I get weaker.

Y/n: I'm sorry to hear that.

Green Goblin: No, you're not. In my world, I asked for your aid. And you rejected it. Leaving me to fend for myself against this disease. There's a lesson in there. You can't rely on anyone else. Just yourself.

He walks to the table inside here and grabs a syringe.

Green Goblin: But now, I have a chance to live. Unfortunately for you, your life. Is over.

With the syringe in hand, he makes his way to me. Holding it very menacingly.

Green Goblin: My new life starts now.

Before he could do anything with it, I pulled the chains so hard that it broke off whatever was holding it.

You go to punch him. The world had felt like it slowed down. My first traveling through the air, and his needle heading in my direction.

And...

-----------------------------------------------------

(No One's POV)

After a grueling battle in the underground lab, Y/n crawls out of the sewer, moving the manhole cover so he could get out. Wearing an undamaged mask.

His body was riddled with cuts and bruises. The red and black classic suit he wore was nearly tore to shreds. Only have enough parts to it that helps him cover up and hide his identity from all those outside on the streets.

Every person stops and looks at him. Then, shrugging their shoulders and continuing on with their day. Getting used to Y/n crawling out of the sewers. Even if it was during the night.

Sliding the manhole cover back, Y/n webs away.

The HUD of his mask gives him updates about crime on the street. As well the missing calls from Fuutarou and other other Quints. Including a long text message from Itsuki.

Y/n: I see.

He swings over to a secluded rooftop where no one will interrupt him.

Y/n opens the message through his HUD and sees the message laid out before him.

Itsuki:(Message) Y/n... I'm... sorry for making things harder for you. I'm sorry that things didn't go as you planned. You put so much effort into teaching us, I... I miss you. Y/n. Ever since I met you at Kyoto, my life has changed. You were my first ever love. I just wish I could've told you in person. Goodbye.