A Fated Reunion

(No One's POV)

Over at the Quints apartment, Y/n was sound asleep on Miku's bed. Miku who was still awake just stared at him.

Miku: Most be Hard for you having to help Fuutarou tutor us. You put on a mask and help people without asking anything in return. Wish I noticed sooner, I could've lighten the burden on your shoulders.

Miku leaned slowly learning forward towards Y/n. Her face just inches away from his. A blush slowly crept up Miku's face, her eyes landed on his lips.

Miku: Why does my heart beat faster whenever I see you? Does yours?

Miku backed away from him. She looks at his torn suit that rests next to him. She grabs it and held it up. Miku inspected the damage on the suit.

Miku: It really is in bad shape. Must be a pain for you to fix it everytime.

A knock on the door alerts Miku.

Ichika: Hey, Miku? Got a sec?

Miku: Ichika?!

Miku quickly threw the suit underneath her bed and covered up Y/n with blankets. She went over to the door and opened it slightly.

Miku: Ichika, is there something you need?

Ichika: Yeah, sorry to bother you. Have you talk to Y/n lately?

Miku glances back at her bed.

Miku: Just recently, why?

Ichika: Did you take any notes on today's lesson? If so, can you do big sis a favor and let her borrow them, please?

Ichika puts her hands together.

Miku: We didn't have any lessons today, I fed Y/n my croquettes and he fell on the ground with a stomach ache.

Ichika: Really? How much did he eat?

Miku sweat dropped when hearing this question.

Miku: All of it.

Ichika: He must've liked it if he ate all of it.

Miku shakes her head.

Miku: I know he didn't like it. He just didn't want to say it, so he decided to eat all of it.

At that moment both Miku and Ichika heard someone humming. Nino skipped past them holding a rose in her hands. They both watched as she entered her room, both of them looked at each confused.

Ichika: I wonder what that was about?

Miku turned around to look at Y/n who was sound asleep on her bed.

Miku: I think I might know why. Anyway Ichika, if you want any notes I have some in my desk.

Ichika: Really? Thanks Miku.

Miku: Give me a second to get it.

Miku closed the door. She walks to her desk and opens the middle cabinet that holds her notes. Miku went to walk back to the door but before she reach the handle a single web line hits her shirt.

She hurriedly looks over at the bed and saw Y/n's hand extended out. His fingers accidentally triggered his web shooters in his sleep. Miku tried to pull the web off her shirt but to success.

Miku sighs, she started to take off her shirt leaving her in her bra. She looks pouts at Y/n who continues to sleep on her bed.

Miku: You better be asleep, if I find out you did that on purpose I'm gonna--

Another web shots at her but misses entirely. Miku quickly went over to her door and opened it slightly. She stuck her hand through the creek and handed Ichika her notes.

Welcome To the Web (Quintessential Quintuplets X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें