Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man

A/n: You guys asked for it, then you're gonna get it! Season two! Hope y'all excited cause i got "Big" plans for this season. I'm still gonna do the Origin Arc, so I'll stop at a certain point in this season so I can work on that one. Not gonna let 15567 words go to waste.

I got a proposition. If any of you have Marvel Spider-man 2 and would like your photos to be in this book, send 'em my way. Only catch is that they have to be the Classic Suit Ver 1. For example, this.

Without that out of the way, let's get reading and dive into the story

Without that out of the way, let's get reading and dive into the story. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

Five days passed since Spider-man and Black Cat stopped Shocker. Since then, Spider-man has been investigating the man named Fisk. So far, he turned up nothing.

It's only a matter of time before he turns up any legit leads. Until then, Spider-man remains to be the protector of his city and a tutor to certain five Quints.

------------------------------------------------------

At this very moment, Y/n and Fuutarou sat at a table in the library, tutoring Yotsuba, Ichika, and Nino. Fuutarou helped out Yotsuba and Ichika, as Y/n did the same with Nino. Given how she only allows him to tutor her.

Y/n: Are you understanding the words that are coming out of my mouth?

Nino: No. I don't get any of this.

Y/n: That's why we're here, to help you understand. Now, what is Surface Tension?

Nino: What makes you think I know?

He sighs.

Y/n: Okay, so think of Surface Tension like a barrier. It's formed on the surface of water, caused by the force Cohesion. An example of this would be small insets. They can walk on it's surface because their weight isn't enough to penetrate the surface. Another one would be a small needle it----

Nino tried her hardest to focus on his words but found it difficult to even keep up with his explanation. Y/n saw the Nino who had a confused look.

Y/n: Where did I lose you?

Nino: Um, at the beginning.

Y/n: Seriously? Nino, c'mon.

Nino: For the record, I am trying.