Episode 2

*It's the next day*

*Nya, Titi, Maria, and Val wakes up early*

Maria: Since we're the only ones up do you girls wanna go out for some breakfast?

Val: Sure.

*They all went upstairs and got dressed, once they were done they walked downstairs and got into the black jeep then drove off*

*They arrived 30 minutes later to the restaurant and got out then walked inside, they found them a table and sat down*

Titi: So I wanna know more about you girls.

Maria: Well you girls already know i'm from los Angeles, I've been in the makeup and fashion business for 15 years, I own my own hair salon, and i'm working on opening my own beauty salon.

Nya intv- Girl we get it, good for you.

Titi: That's nice.

Val: Well I'm doing modeling right now, I've been in a couple of fashion shows, currently trying to get on magazine covers.

Nya: Okay, as for me I came here to try and better my career and give me more opportunities, I have 2 kids at home that I need to provide for and -

Maria: Wait, you have kids?

Nya: Yeah, A 2 year old girl and 5 year old boy.

Maria: And you think you should be here right now while you have kids at home?

Nya: I mean it's not like I left them at home alone, their with my mom so their in good hands.

Maria intv- How does this bitch not see the problem with leaving her 2 kids to come to the bad girls club house? like literally, what opportunities are you getting out of this? The most you'll get is your ass whooped and sent back home to your family *laughs*

Maria: But still, If I had 2 children at home and the second one isn't even 3 years yet I wouldn't be in the bad girls club house.

Nya: I don't see the issue, like what's your problem with me being here?

Maria: Maybe because you're supposed to be at home taking care of your kids.

Nya: Bitch I don't need to be at home taking care of my kids, their being taken care of just fine.

Maria: Why you gotta call me a bitch though?

Nya: Because you're pissing me off, how are you tryna tell me what I'm supposed to be doing? My kids are good.

Titi intv- This is getting heated real quick, my whole issue is why does Maria care? it's not her children, plus Nya already said her mom is taking care of her children, that's good enough.

Maria: That still was no reason to call me a bitch, I didn't call you out your name so don't call me out my name.

Nya: You're right about that so I apologize about that, but at the end of the day my children are good.

Val: Let's just change the subject, we don't even have our food yet.

Maria: Okay, fine.

Nya intv- Maria, you can't try and tell me what I need to be doing for my children when I've done a lot for my children, I can be away for a month and have a good time because my mom is there to take care of them for me, so bitch you need to stay in your place.

*Back at the house*

*Steph, Shawna, & Bri sat in the kitchen having some breakfast*

Bri: I'm mad those bitches left us at home, like damn they could have waited.

Steph: They could have, it's better off for us all to be together and get to know each other together.

Shawna Intv- I honestly don't really care about getting left at home, like it's not that serious to be honest.

Bri: Yeah, well anyways, did you guys enjoy your first night?

Shawna: Yeah, I had a good ass time.

Steph: Me too, I just can't wait for tonight because I wanna shake some ass.

Bri: Honestly I'm just waiting on the drama to arrive, I know for a fact this month is not gonna go by so smoothly.

Shawna: Don't jinx it.

Bri: I'm not trying to, I just know things are not gonna stay this calm.

Steph: Well hopefully it does, If something does happen I just hope it doesn't have shit to do with me.

*Its about a half hour later, the other girls have arrived back home, they all gathered in the living room*

Bri: Did you girls have fun leaving us behind? *laughs*

Titi: Sorry, nobody else was up.

Nya: Just know that it wasn't a good time.

Bri: What? why not?

Nya: Just some stupid argument.

Maria: It's just that I had some words about something that she told us, because she mentioned that she had kids and I asked her what was she doing here if she has kids back at her house.

Titi: Why try to bring it up again?

Maria: Because I'm explaining what the argument was about.

Nya: But it's literally none of their business, we been dropped it so I don't want it brought up again because it's gonna piss me off again.

Maria: I don't get why you both are attacking me.

Titi: We're not attacking you, we're just saying don't bring it up again.

Maria: But I feel like the other girls deserves to know what happened and should understand why there was a argument, The same way you don't want me telling you what to do you can't tell me what to do.

Nya: I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just saying they don't need to hear about the situation.

Bri: Okay, I don't know what happened at breakfast but we just need to stop talking about this, sorry I even asked.

Nya: It's fine, I'm just annoyed.

*Nya stood and walked off upstairs*

*Titi got up and walked off after her*

Bri: Well, I didn't expect things to go like that.

Shawna: Let's try not to make it a big deal.

Maria intv- this bitch Nya doesn't want me to tell her what to do but she keeps trying to tell me what to do, like girl shut the fuck up and go home and take care of your kids, and as for Titi this literally has nothing to do with you, like mind your business and stay in your place. I'm already not liking some of these bitches, and you're not gonna be around me if I don't like you, so please stop testing me.

*Screen turns black*

NEXT TIME ON THE BAD GIRLS CLUB
-Some of the girls touches another girls belongings
-A fight breaks out